+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

antalya

Jul 4, 2018
Congratulations. good luck on your interview day. You got DM 3 days before my husband. Hope we will get an interview email tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

I noticed that, and verified with some friends, they always send e-mails on Tuesday or Thursday. Let's wait and see... Hope you the best and quick.

Msre

May 9, 2018
Hi Antalya,

When did you get email for the interview?
and when was your application approved?

I had called CIC today and agent said, my application was approved on OCT 29th. i am yet to get email from etobicoke office.

thanks,
Madhu

antalya

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Antalya,

When did you get email for the interview?
and when was your application approved?

I had called CIC today and agent said, my application was approved on OCT 29th. i am yet to get email from etobicoke office.

thanks,
Madhu

DM was on Nov 6th.
Interview email today noon.

Reactions: Msre

GReaper

Aug 9, 2017
I got a letter stating "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class"......etc etc. Is this the "Decision Made" letter and if so can I refer to the date on the letter as the "Decision Made" date? I decided to ask because when I checked my application status everything was changed from "In-Process" to "Decision Made" and I'm not certain if that happened sometime prior to me getting that letter or at the same time the letter was sent.

LoneRider

Jul 4, 2017
I got a letter stating "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class"......etc etc. Is this the "Decision Made" letter and if so can I refer to the date on the letter as the "Decision Made" date? I decided to ask because when I checked my application status everything was changed from "In-Process" to "Decision Made" and I'm not certain if that happened sometime prior to me getting that letter or at the same time the letter was sent.
This is the approval in principle (AIP) you should be getting an email after this called Approval Letter which says your application has been completed.

GReaper

Aug 9, 2017
This is the approval in principle (AIP) you should be getting an email after this called Approval Letter which says your application has been completed.
Yes I did get another letter about 9 days after stating that they are pleased to advise that the processing of my application was complete and that the Immigration and Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to arrange an appointment for the finalization of my permanent resident application. Could you say what the possible time frame might be?

LoneRider

Jul 4, 2017
Yes I did get another letter about 9 days after stating that they are pleased to advise that the processing of my application was complete and that the Immigration and Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact me to arrange an appointment for the finalization of my permanent resident application. Could you say what the possible time frame might be?
Congratulations. I would give it two weeks since the day you have received your DM, that is when most people are getting it and it usually happens on a Tuesday/Thursday. But there are people who have waited longer.

GReaper

Aug 9, 2017
Congratulations. I would give it two weeks since the day you have received your DM, that is when most people are getting it and it usually happens on a Tuesday/Thursday. But there are people who have waited longer.
So I've noticed. Thanks. Do you know if my wife would have to be present? My lawyer had paid my Right of Permanent Residence Fee upfront when the application was initially submitted. Do you know if I am still required to show proof of this payment or would Etobicoke know that it was already paid? It may be kind of a silly question but I'm trying to avoid any hiccups or misunderstanding that would hinder a smooth interview. Another thing is that my drivers license has my previous address if they ask for it. Would this be a problem? I do have several proof of my current address however.