+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** ETOBICOKE IRCC OFFICE ***

Hannah S.

Jan 25, 2019
Hey everyone!

I just received the email stating that the Etobicoke IRCC office will contact me to arrange an appointment to finalize my Application and I'm more anxious now then when I initially filed the Application!

Any information you could provide would be super helpful.

For example. How long does it take for them to contact you? Do they contact you by email or by phone? And more importantly what is the interview like!!?

Ahhhh! Help!

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
bumping this thread! I too am wondering about this specific office and how long things take as I just got this email tonight!

Hannah S.

Jan 25, 2019
bumping this thread! I too am wondering about this specific office and how long things take as I just got this email tonight!
Hey! Let me give you the timeline of my personal experience ...

• January 23, 2019 - Received letter that I was approved as a Sponsor.

• January 26, 2019 - Received letter that my husband met eligibility requirements to become a Permanent Resident.

• January 30, 2019 - Received letter saying they've finished processing our Application and they'd be sending another letter with finalization details.

• February 7, 2019 - Received Landing Interview appointment.

• February 14, 2019 - We had our appointment and my husband officially became a Permanent Resident! :)

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
Hey! Let me give you the timeline of my personal experience ...

• January 23, 2019 - Received letter that I was approved as a Sponsor.

• January 26, 2019 - Received letter that my husband met eligibility requirements to become a Permanent Resident.

• January 30, 2019 - Received letter saying they've finished processing our Application and they'd be sending another letter with finalization details.

• February 7, 2019 - Received Landing Interview appointment.

• February 14, 2019 - We had our appointment and my husband officially became a Permanent Resident! :)
oh man, that's super helpful, thank you so much. my time line seems pretty similar to yours based on the lengths apart so hopefully next week I'll get the appointment letter! Thank you a bunch and also congratulations!!

Hannah S.

Jan 25, 2019
oh man, that's super helpful, thank you so much. my time line seems pretty similar to yours based on the lengths apart so hopefully next week I'll get the appointment letter! Thank you a bunch and also congratulations!!
You're welcome. And yes, it should come in very soon. No worries, you're almost at the finish line! Good luck!

SoliGargari

Mar 19, 2019
Hi,
We received an interview time which has been arranged for Saturday September 7th. However, when we check the office eork time it says Friday till Monday. Anyone had interview at Etobicoke center at Saturday? How can we make sure this timeslot is correct?

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
We received an interview time which has been arranged for Saturday September 7th. However, when we check the office eork time it says Friday till Monday. Anyone had interview at Etobicoke center at Saturday? How can we make sure this timeslot is correct?
Let us know how it goes please!

davey

Jun 27, 2016
Just an FYI..although the landing interview letter comes with a date and time slot, they don't follow the time slots. One needs to show up on the date and will be seen to based on the position in the queue for the day.

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
Hello all,
My PR application is being processed at this Etobicoke IRCC office. It has been a long time (more than 8 months) my application is in process and still did not get any update regarding my eligibility. Has anyone got any update for his/her PR application from this office in the last 3,4 months? I assume no one in this office work on PR applications since other offices are sending out updates and decisions.
AOR: March 20, 2020
Nothing passed.

Reactions: Yasha123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,
My PR application is being processed at this Etobicoke IRCC office. It has been a long time (more than 8 months) my application is in process and still did not get any update regarding my eligibility. Has anyone got any update for his/her PR application from this office in the last 3,4 months? I assume no one in this office work on PR applications since other offices are sending out updates and decisions.
AOR: March 20, 2020
Nothing passed.
There is a link mentioned above dedicated to the Etobicoke office. This is the best place to get status and discuss. We have a number of people here who have been waiting 2+ years.

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
There is a link mentioned above dedicated to the Etobicoke office. This is the best place to get status and discuss. We have a number of people here who have been waiting 2+ years.
Thanks. I am CEC inland. 2 years!! oh god. Cant find the link, can you send it to me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks. I am CEC inland. 2 years!! oh god. Cant find the link, can you send it to me.
In that case you are posting to the wrong section of the forum. This section is for family class sponsorship. The discussions here don't apply to you. You need to post in the CEC section.

Reactions: Ray1234