+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** ETOBICOKE IRCC OFFICE ***

Kali das

Dec 14, 2020
Hi i have received Approval letter your PR file is complete1 Decmber2020 and etobicoke office will contact you for a apoinmnt and they will finalize how long they take to book apoinmnt anyone knw

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi i have received Approval letter your PR file is complete1 Decmber2020 and etobicoke office will contact you for a apoinmnt and they will finalize how long they take to book apoinmnt anyone knw
Hey,
Did you physically went for an interview
My VO is ottawa but they informed you will receive COPR from Etobicoke visa office
Just wondering is there any way to contact them or email to request and release COPR
CEC Inland - AOR Jan 2020

Deep02

Apr 15, 2021
Hello all,
My PR application is being processed at this Etobicoke IRCC office. It has been a long time (more than 8 months) my application is in process and still did not get any update regarding my eligibility. Has anyone got any update for his/her PR application from this office in the last 3,4 months? I assume no one in this office work on PR applications since other offices are sending out updates and decisions.
AOR: March 20, 2020
Nothing passed.
Hi, did you get any news for your application I’m in same situation now…

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Any recent updation about this visa office , actually two days before I heard from ircc agent that my file transferred to etobicoke
I'm mpnp paperbased outland applicant AOR December 2020

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
In that case you are posting to the wrong section of the forum. This section is for family class sponsorship. The discussions here don't apply to you. You need to post in the CEC section.
Mu application is also transferred to etobicoke on 20th February..still application status application received

Kalandar

Aug 21, 2014
Hello Folks,

I have applied to renew my PR card in April 2021, and IRCC started processing in September 2021. There was no update from IRCC since then. The last update I got from the MP office is on April 2022, my case was transferred to IRCC Etobicoke , my PR card renewal is approved and they will reach out to me to hand the PR Card in person. Its already 5 months now but there is no communication from IRCC. I tried calling them million times but couldn't each anyone to speak to me. I am worried and not sure what to do in such situation as I am here without a valid PR card for more than a year plus I cant go outside Canada till I have a card.

Any suggestions on this will be highly appreiciated.

Regards,

Jul 5, 2022
Hello Folks,

I have applied to renew my PR card in April 2021, and IRCC started processing in September 2021. There was no update from IRCC since then. The last update I got from the MP office is on April 2022, my case was transferred to IRCC Etobicoke , my PR card renewal is approved and they will reach out to me to hand the PR Card in person. Its already 5 months now but there is no communication from IRCC. I tried calling them million times but couldn't each anyone to speak to me. I am worried and not sure what to do in such situation as I am here without a valid PR card for more than a year plus I cant go outside Canada till I have a card.

Any suggestions on this will be highly appreiciated.

Regards,
How did you reach out to MP? What did you ask to get the status of your application?

Olaniyigreat

Sep 26, 2019
Any recent updation about this visa office , actually two days before I heard from ircc agent that my file transferred to etobicoke
I'm mpnp paperbased outland applicant AOR December 2020
Good evening, have you received any information from this visa office lately?

Olaniyigreat

Sep 26, 2019
Good morning to you all, has anyone received PR from Etobicoke Visa Office lately? If your application is with them let us mount pressure on them. Those guys are not attending to people's request at all