+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA GOT TO INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDER

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Visa is not yet processed.. they (new coming up facility management in Canada) asked me to get IELTS results and than they will process for the visa
'New coming up facility management in Canada'? Where?! That's news to us.

And, they told you to take the IELTS test for a TRV/visitor visa?!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please check for your reference
My eTA number: J513275788

My passport details are:
Country/origin : India
Issue date: 17th Sept 2010
Expiry date: 16th Sept 2020
Do you have a valid US Green Card?

BTW we cannot check the validity of "your" eTA. Why don't you email the Bangalore visa office and ask them to confirm whether IRCC has issued an eTA to you?

Goanboy

Dec 8, 2018
I don't have a US Green card

I will check with b'lore visa office.. thanks

Do you have a valid US Green Card?

BTW we cannot check the validity of "your" eTA. Why don't you email the Bangalore visa office and ask them to confirm whether IRCC has issued an eTA to you?

Goanboy

Dec 8, 2018
IELTS is not required for a Work Permit.

1. Has your Canadian employer issued you a written job offer?
2. Has your Canadian employer obtained an approved LMIA for that job after advertising that no Canadian is available for that job?

1. Yes job offer letter is given. But from the same company name Avgur Estate

2. I have no idea about that, when asked they said they are coming up with new projects

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

2. I have no idea about that, when asked they said they are coming up with new projects
It's almost certainly a scam.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

It's a scam. Hope you have not paid them a dime or given them copies of your passport, identification documents, etc (Identity theft is possible).

Sure thing these scammers will issue wonderfully ridiculous job offers. They will even claim that the LMIA has been approved and give you an LMIA number to quote for your work permit. And, then they will disappear.

This forum/website has a number of such cases. You only need to search. Or else post the job offer letter here (after deleting your personal references)

Goanboy

Dec 8, 2018
It's a scam. Hope you have not paid them a dime or given them copies of your passport, identification documents, etc (Identity theft is possible).

Sure thing these scammers will issue wonderfully ridiculous job offers. They will even claim that the LMIA has been approved and give you an LMIA number to quote for your work permit. And, then they will disappear.

This forum/website has a number of such cases. You only need to search. Or else post the job offer letter here (after deleting your personal references)
How to upload pictures from my phone??