+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eta for indian citizens ?

Udhay1995

Nov 14, 2017
Do you have a US green card? If you don't have a green card then you cannot apply for an eTA. You must apply for a TRV
One agent told me the citizen of Canada will apply ETA for u and they told they will give work permit in canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
One agent told me the citizen of Canada will apply ETA for u and they told they will give work permit in canada
It's a scam. Hope you haven't given them any money. There's no job and it's impossible for an Indian passport holder to obtain an ETA.

Udhay1995

Nov 14, 2017
It's a scam. Hope you haven't given them any money. There's no job and it's impossible for an Indian passport holder to obtain an ETA.
NO I DID NOT GAVE ANY MONEY TO THEM (AFTER ETA ONLY THEY ASKED MONEY ) BUT THEY TOLD I WILL GIVE APPLICATION NUMBER U CHECK THE STATUS IN CIC WEBSITE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
NO I DID NOT GAVE ANY MONEY TO THEM (AFTER ETA ONLY THEY ASKED MONEY ) BUT THEY TOLD I WILL GIVE APPLICATION NUMBER U CHECK THE STATUS IN CIC WEBSITE
It's a fake website. It's not CIC's website. So you can go ahead and check your status on the fake website - but it's still a scam.

Gauravsaini24

Dec 3, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Indian passport holder can obtain ETA from CIC website , it will cost you 7$.Things you should before flying to Canada.
1.You can get ETA approved online from CIC website. Check out Link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta.html
Next Step
In most cases, applicants receive an email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) about their eTA application within minutes. However, some requests may need several days to process. If this is the case for your application, you can expect an email from IRCC within 72 hours of applying that tells you what your next steps are.

Make sure to check the junk mail folder of the email address you provided on your eTA application form. Some spam filters may block automated emails from IRCC.

Next step
Prepare for arrival
While a valid eTA allows you to board your flight to Canada, when you arrive in Canada a border services officer will greet you. The officer works for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The CBSA protects Canada's borders and points of entry.

The officer will ask to see your passport or travel documents.

You will not be allowed into Canada if you give false or incomplete information. You must convince the officer that you are eligible for entry into Canada. You will also have to convince the officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your approved stay.

Basic requirements to enter Canada
To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:

• have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
    • be in good health,
    • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
    • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
    • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
    • have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
Source: Canada immigration official website

Udhay1995

Nov 14, 2017
Indian passport holder can obtain ETA from CIC website , it will cost you 7$.Things you should before flying to Canada.
1.You can get ETA approved online from CIC website. Check out Link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eta.html
Next Step
In most cases, applicants receive an email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) about their eTA application within minutes. However, some requests may need several days to process. If this is the case for your application, you can expect an email from IRCC within 72 hours of applying that tells you what your next steps are.

Make sure to check the junk mail folder of the email address you provided on your eTA application form. Some spam filters may block automated emails from IRCC.

Next step
Prepare for arrival
While a valid eTA allows you to board your flight to Canada, when you arrive in Canada a border services officer will greet you. The officer works for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The CBSA protects Canada's borders and points of entry.

The officer will ask to see your passport or travel documents.

You will not be allowed into Canada if you give false or incomplete information. You must convince the officer that you are eligible for entry into Canada. You will also have to convince the officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your approved stay.

Basic requirements to enter Canada
To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements, such as:

• have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
    • be in good health,
    • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
    • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
    • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
    • have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
Source: Canada immigration official website
HI IM UDHAY I SEARCHED IN CIC WEBSITE IN THAT THEY MENTIONED INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDER CANNOT ABLE TO APPLY ETA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reactions: Buletruck

jotsahb

Dec 11, 2017
Hello sir i am in turky . I have turky temporary residence. And i goat eta visa for canada . So can you guide me what i have to do now . Can i travel with this . Or what documents i need to get entry in canada.??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello sir i am in turky . I have turky temporary residence. And i goat eta visa for canada . So can you guide me what i have to do now . Can i travel with this . Or what documents i need to get entry in canada.??
What passport do you hold? Do you have a valid US green card?

jotsahb

Dec 11, 2017
I am indian passport holder and now i am in Turkey i also have temporary residence card of Turkey i goat eta for 5 year .nd also i check this from canada official wab. This is not fake now can you guide me what documents i need to get entry in canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am indian passport holder and now i am in Turkey i also have temporary residence card of Turkey i goat eta for 5 year .nd also i check this from canada official wab. This is not fake now can you guide me what documents i need to get entry in canada
Your eTA is invalid. It is a fake. You cannot travel on this "eTA".

You'll need to apply from scratch for a TRV/visitor visa to a Canadian visa office. If approved, the visitor visa counterfoil will be stamped in your passport

Reactions: scylla

jotsahb

Dec 11, 2017
Hlo . I am Indian passport holder i have Eta and i have cyprus yellow slip ( PR ) is i am able to fly with this???