+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eTA cancelled

Fedi aydi

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys i was in canada 4 month ago and want to go back this week but I receive one email that my eTA is cancel
This is the email:

Following an assessment of your file, it has been determined that you no longer meet the requirements for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). As a result, your eTA has been cancelled.

Your application has been cancelled for the following reason(s):
You have misrepresented or withheld material facts relating to a matter that induced or could have induced an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which would render you inadmissible to Canada as per section 40(1)(a).

Your file is now closed. Should you wish to reapply for an eTA, we encourage you to do so only once you have addressed the reason(s) for the cancellation of your application. At that time, you may submit a new application atwww.canada.ca/eTA.

You are no longer considered to hold a valid eTA. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada by air. If you do decide to travel to Canada, you may experience delays or be prevented from boarding your flight and/or entering Canada.

What I can do now

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys i was in canada 4 month ago and want to go back this week but I receive one email that my eTA is cancel
This is the email:

Following an assessment of your file, it has been determined that you no longer meet the requirements for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). As a result, your eTA has been cancelled.

You have misrepresented or withheld material facts relating to a matter that induced or could have induced an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which would render you inadmissible to Canada as per section 40(1)(a).

Your file is now closed. Should you wish to reapply for an eTA, we encourage you to do so only once you have addressed the reason(s) for the cancellation of your application. At that time, you may submit a new application atwww.canada.ca/eTA.

You are no longer considered to hold a valid eTA. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada by air. If you do decide to travel to Canada, you may experience delays or be prevented from boarding your flight and/or entering Canada.

What I can do now
You'll need to reapply for a new eTA. Before you do that, I would order your GCMS notes to see why your eTA was canceled (unless you already know the reason why).

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This is the email:

What I can do now
I'm surprised that they haven't applied a 5 years ban as well.

educatorcorny

Jun 28, 2022
United States
Category........
FAM
This is the email:

What I can do now

quordle

In what proportion of her time does she devote to GCMS?