+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error page when creating new profile in MyCIC

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Hi,

I would like to apply for the Young Professional visa also and therefore, I have to delete my current profile and create a new one.

With my current profile in the pool, when I click on the IEC button to create a new one, I receive the following error message

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:XXXXXXXX (date and time)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Does anyone else receive this error message? I don't know if this only appears because I already have a profile in the pool, but since I receive the error code, I am too scared to remove my current profile and maybe won't be able to create a new one.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
I know, but I don't think that this error occurs because I already have a profile. CIC's webpage also says "You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience." right now. I am confused.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
bellaluna said:
IMO it doesn't hurt to try, but it's your choice in the end if you'd rather wait for the site to get fixed.
The thing is, I also have a Working Holiday visa in the pool ... so, if I remove my profile, I miss that chance, as well. I saw other forum entries, where people had a similar issue just for paying fees, etc. :(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
OhWow said:
The thing is, I also have a Working Holiday visa in the pool ... so, if I remove my profile, I miss that chance, as well. I saw other forum entries, where people had a similar issue just for paying fees, etc. :(
This is also an IEC application, which is why you can't create another one in parallel.