+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error 403 when attempting to sign in for PR application

May 3, 2017
I am unable to access mycic log in since last night to complete my PR application by uploading my documents. Does anyone know if the site is currently undergoing maintenance or what may be causing this ?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
CaribbeanChick592 said:
I am unable to access mycic log in since last night to complete my PR application by uploading my documents. Does anyone know if the site is currently undergoing maintenance or what may be causing this ?
No. It's working at its fullest.

Which browser are you using? I suggest use chrome, firefox, or internet explorer latest versions only.

Also, try to clear caches, cookies from your browser.

Hope it gets done this way.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
CaribbeanChick592 said:
No issue. You need to open another tab and try to access your mycic account. It will open without any problem. Don't forget to logout completely and close the browser.

ranmengyu

Oct 20, 2021
same issue... contacted their help centre and report an issue on the page... this has happened to me multiple times already... their IT seriously need to fix this issue once for all...

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
same issue... contacted their help centre and report an issue on the page... this has happened to me multiple times already... their IT seriously need to fix this issue once for all...
I thought I'm the only one facing this issue because maybe I didn't logout properly the last time. Since last evening, it's not working.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
I thought I'm the only one facing this issue because maybe I didn't logout properly the last time. Since last evening, it's not working.
In the page where you see 403 error, keep refreshing multiple times. Suddenly, you will see the page loading. Follow the same approach where ever you get 403s.

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
In the page where you see 403 error, keep refreshing multiple times. Suddenly, you will see the page loading. Follow the same approach where ever you get 403s.
Oh yeah..!
It works.. thank you so much! Have a great day/ evening depending on which part of the world you belong.. :)

Reactions: bluehorse

ranmengyu

Oct 20, 2021
WOW! can't believe it actually works!! thank you so much...

Someone from CIC IT should seriously fix their website...

Reactions: bluehorse

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
almost every link I click gives me a 403 error, even the home page after logging in, submitting docs, anything!
tried Edge browser, private session, firefox. refreshing the page multiple times, may be sometimes it works, but you never know, the next click could lead to another 403!

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
this is bloody obnoxious and so infuriating. why can't IRCC fix their issues with coding??? every week its a new problem. I just started getting this after the never ending login issue.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
this worked..bloody genius..it should not work..but it does. Nope spoke too soon. got all the way to then end and it wiped it all out and now it wont work...FML...i give up too frustrated..

Last edited:

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
almost every link I click gives me a 403 error, even the home page after logging in, submitting docs, anything!
tried Edge browser, private session, firefox. refreshing the page multiple times, may be sometimes it works, but you never know, the next click could lead to another 403!
It will definitely work at some point ... you never know in which attempt you would succeed ... Few days back, it worked me on the 20th attempt