+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Equivalence ( Diploma three years ) meaning

enirbas

Apr 7, 2020
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

i need to know what does ( diploma three years) mean.
i have a
-diploma secondary school ( means baccalaureate) I get it
- major: business management ( diploma three years ) and here where I don’t get it. Is it considered as a bachelor?
- major: optometry ( diploma three years ) cause I also studied to be an optician.
So what is diploma three years means in both of majors, I’m really confused.
Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

i need to know what does ( diploma three years) mean.
i have a
-diploma secondary school ( means baccalaureate) I get it
- major: business management ( diploma three years ) and here where I don’t get it. Is it considered as a bachelor?
- major: optometry ( diploma three years ) cause I also studied to be an optician.
So what is diploma three years means in both of majors, I’m really confused.
Thank you.
The bachelors and optometry degree should count as 2 degree or a professional degree. You have to have WES or ECA evaluate your degrees. You may also want to contact the licensing organization for optometrists in Canada to see if they consider this a degree they recognize and what you will need to do to get licensed if you are looking to get licensed. They don’t recognize every degree

enirbas

Apr 7, 2020
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
Actually it’s WES evaluation, and all informations I gave you are from them. I have two diploma (three years) it’s what’s written in my Canadian equivalence summary
What I don’t get is what this three years mean for my business management study? Is it considered as a bachelor in Canada?
thank you

Psychtrain

Feb 7, 2020
Good day

I got an acceptance letter from Durham College for a diploma program, I want to know if I can do a masters program With the certificate after completing my program