+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eployer refuses to issue a work experience addressed to canada

Xpersuader

Feb 23, 2019
Dears
I faced a rather strange issue. My company absolutely refuses to issue a work experience letter address to any entity related to canadian government or “to whom it may concern” or without address
I could get a letter addressed to some other county embassy like: To “German Embassy”. This letter fully complies with requirements wxcept its address.
Also i could get some other suppoting documents like social security records but these do not include job title and description. Only employer name and duration.
Let me know how i can handle this?

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
You can ask the employer to address the letter to yourself with your address and head it with 'Confirmation of Employment'. This should be fine too. IRCC does not need letter specifically addressed to themselves. However, they might not accept a letter addressed to something like German Embassy unless you have a rejection to issue the letter from the employer in writing and you explain it clearly in LOE with some other supporting documents.

Reactions: Xpersuader

Xpersuader

Feb 23, 2019
You can ask the employer to address the letter to yourself with your address and head it with 'Confirmation of Employment'. This should be fine too. IRCC does not need letter specifically addressed to themselves. However, they might not accept a letter addressed to something like German Embassy unless you have a rejection to issue the letter from the employer in writing and you explain it clearly in LOE with some other supporting documents.
They only issue in this format: To x embassy
X cannot be canada and they dont give me rejection letter

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
They only issue in this format: To x embassy
X cannot be canada and they dont give me rejection letter
try to send your request to HR via email and when they reply that they cannot, print that email. Let them issue the letter to any embassy in the IRCC format and explain in your LOE the whole scenario clearly and attach other documents like your contract, payslips, obtain reference letter from your colleagues or managers at work with their visiting cards etc and attach them too. Hopefully should be fine.