+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
Postal Application Update:
Sent Nov 7, 2023, Reached BLS Nov 8
Email Received from BLS/Status updated on Site: Nov 11
Same timelines here pal ! Did you get any email with Application date updates as Nov 11 or the status on BLS site?

VickyDJ

Nov 10, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm looking to apply for Entry Visa for my wife who is Canadian (I'm PR). The entry visa checklist doesn't mention anything for spouses of Indian citizens. Can anyone guide me on what documents she needs to apply?
Also, I'm seeing that postal applications take about a week longer so I'm guessing the process is the same for walk-ins as well in terms of documents. Can anyone let me know when we need to line up at BLS Surrey for walk-ins?
Thanks

hello2196

Mar 1, 2023
Hi all. I applied for entry visa. Sent application via purolator on Nov 2, it was delivered on Nov 3 however bls tracking still says “no records found”. Should I call bls? This is for BLS Vancouver

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm looking to apply for Entry Visa for my wife who is Canadian (I'm PR). The entry visa checklist doesn't mention anything for spouses of Indian citizens. Can anyone guide me on what documents she needs to apply?
Also, I'm seeing that postal applications take about a week longer so I'm guessing the process is the same for walk-ins as well in terms of documents. Can anyone let me know when we need to line up at BLS Surrey for walk-ins?
Thanks
People are queuing up a day in advance. If you line up at 3.30 am on the same day, your number would be around 20-25.

Above is from friends experience who submitted 3 days ago.

Reactions: VickyDJ

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thanks
For non PIO spouse and applying based on your valid Indian passport, you will need copies of your Indian passport (first and last pages), proof of your status (PR card), and marriage certificate in addition to the usual documents required for the applicant (i.e., current Canadian passport in original, copy of proof of address, photo and signed application form).

Reactions: VickyDJ

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
Does anyone here have a recent experience of contacting CGI Toronto? We were told by bls toronto to email them for an approval of application but have not heard back even after sending them an follow up email.
Wanted to know how long typically they take to respond.