+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hi All, Hope you all had great Diwali. Just a quick question: Any idea by the postal submitted reached BLS on 1st Nov is expected to get process? I have a travel date for 26th Nov and getting nervous. Thank you!
Mine was delivered on 1st Nov. Haven’t received any email yet

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
@Neerja Thanks for the response. I recieved response from this email saying please check processing time on consulate website.
Now not sure what to do, @eas2lv do you think still after this response from cgi, visiting cgi consulate in person would help?
Visit them. Show your flight details. They will consider for sure.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv Thanks for the response. Do both parents and minor has to visit consulate? Or one parent without minor can go?
One parent is enough but make sure both have signed at all required places and there are no errors as you wont be able to correct if only one is present.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@Neerja Thanks for the response. I recieved response from this email saying please check processing time on consulate website.
Now not sure what to do, @eas2lv do you think still after this response from cgi, visiting cgi consulate in person would help?
If your application is not yet at the consulate, I do not see much use visiting the consulate. What is the current status on BLS and visa site?

singhal

Jan 25, 2017
If your application is not yet at the consulate, I do not see much use visiting the consulate. What is the current status on BLS and visa site?
It is at the consulate, showing under processing at visa site and processing at consulate bls site. I am on my way to consulate, will keep posted. Thanks!

Reactions: Neerja and eas2lv

Shvs

Nov 3, 2023
What is the timeline for Entry visa for minor application? Planning to book send application using postal service .will I get visa before Dec 12?

rverma1056

Feb 22, 2017
Hello all, Has anyone successfully withdrawn their entry visa application from consulate general?
we submitted an entry visa application due to delays in the OCI processing. However, we have now received our OCI cards. Unfortunately, our passports are not currently in our possession. Travel date - 17th Nov 2023.

Thank you

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello all, Has anyone successfully withdrawn their entry visa application from consulate general?
we submitted an entry visa application due to delays in the OCI processing. However, we have now received our OCI cards. Unfortunately, our passports are not currently in our possession. Travel date - 17th Nov 2023.

Thank you
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/post-10653334

Check the above. There is a withdrawal application and you get your passport back in 48 hrs.