+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

ak@canada

Oct 28, 2023
Is it possible to pick up passport from CGI directly? Did anyone try that option?
I know we can collect it from BLS if we show we have flight booked in the next two days

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Quick question for money order do i need to right down for Bls international by myself as cash money didn’t mentioned anything on money order

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi All, Hope you all had great Diwali. Just a quick question: Any idea by the postal submitted reached BLS on 1st Nov is expected to get process? I have a travel date for 26th Nov and getting nervous. Thank you!

Reactions: Singh8998

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi All, Hope you all had great Diwali. Just a quick question: Any idea by the postal submitted reached BLS on 1st Nov is expected to get process? I have a travel date for 26th Nov and getting nervous. Thank you!
Do not know more than what others have reported -- Oct 30 and 31st applications seem to be cleared by BLS, may be you could expect that to happen for you today or tomorrow. Once you get the ivfrt email it should take only 4-5 days.

Guneet25

Nov 8, 2023
Hi. I just received an email from ivfrt that application is received and passport is with agent.
Application posted- Oct 30
application received bls- Oct 31st
Acknowledgement message- Nov 6
Ivfrt email- Nov 13

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Do not know more than what others have reported -- Oct 30 and 31st applications seem to be cleared by BLS, may be you could expect that to happen for you today or tomorrow. Once you get the ivfrt email it should take only 4-5 days.
Thank you! Keeping fingures crossed for today OR need to visit BLS..

singhal

Jan 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

i applied for my husband and my son (minor) entry visa on 7 Nov at bls brampton walkin.
Husband visa is granted and printed and ready for collection, but son visa is still under processing.Anybody in same situation whose visa not granted yet?

I have flight on Nov 16 and trying all possible ways. Thanks!

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

i applied for my husband and my son (minor) entry visa on 7 Nov at bls brampton walkin.
Husband visa is granted and printed and ready for collection, but son visa is still under processing.Anybody in same situation whose visa not granted yet?

Contact CGI: cons.toronto@mea.gov.in OR the best way to go and ask CGI. They will answer your queries.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

A Nov 7th application still not even granted is unusual going by current processing times. Its possible that the son's application is held because of missing documents. In this case, I suggest to walk in to the consulate and enquire as there is very little time. There was a case like this last week where SC application receipt was missing in the minor's application.

singhal

Jan 25, 2017
A Nov 7th application still not even granted is unusual going by current processing times. Its possible that the son's application is held because of missing documents. In this case, I suggest to walk in to the consulate and enquire as there is very little time. There was a case like this last week where SC application receipt was missing in the minor's application.
@eas2lv Thanks for the response. Do both parents and minor has to visit consulate? Or one parent without minor can go?