+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I am having trust issues now in regard to BLS. Usually they have been very good with dispatching the day they receive it from consulate. Maybe they have too much going on.
I went to BLS Edmonton today at 3pm and they checked my file N she said they have not received my pp yet.. They were expectn some packages from Vancouver today but havent received same.. So my fingers crossed hopefully by tomorrow they will have that

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
I went to BLS Edmonton today at 3pm and they checked my file N she said they have not received my pp yet.. They were expectn some packages from Vancouver today but havent received same.. So my fingers crossed hopefully by tomorrow they will have that
I hope you get it tomorrow morning

Reactions: RuchiWalia

GANU05

Oct 18, 2023
Well I am in Surrey so I was expecting they receive mine today, it is local.

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
Hello, While I wait for my OCI I want to submit my Entry Visa application. I filled Entry Visa application I've few queries if someone could help me with same and confirm, accordingly I will re-fill the application form if required.

1. Any other Passport/Identity Certificate held- I filled as NO
2. Countries visited in last 10 years- I answered with 3 countries I visited with my Indian Passport and didn't include India and Canada although I did travel back and forth a few times. Should I be including countries travelled on Indian passport?
3. Citizenship /National ID No- I filled in Citizenship Cert. Number
4. For Indian reference- I filled in my parents details

Can someone please help me confirm on above questions. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello, While I wait for my OCI I want to submit my Entry Visa application. I filled Entry Visa application I've few queries if someone could help me with same and confirm, accordingly I will re-fill the application form if required.

1. Any other Passport/Identity Certificate held- I filled as NO
2. Countries visited in last 10 years- I answered with 3 countries I visited with my Indian Passport and didn't include India and Canada although I did travel back and forth a few times. Should I be including countries travelled on Indian passport?
3. Citizenship /National ID No- I filled in Citizenship Cert. Number
4. For Indian reference- I filled in my parents details

Can someone please help me confirm on above questions. Thanks in advance!
1. NO if never held any other passport than Indian or Canadian
2. Include India if visited using a visa (not using Indian passport as that is not a visit). And, include all countries "visited" using any passport. Do not stress/worry too much about it though.
3. OK. Its also the same as citizenship card number.
4. Fine

Last edited:
Reactions: easyrider13

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
1. NO if never held any other passport than Indian or Canadian
2. Include India if visited using a visa (not using Indian passport as that is not a visit). And, include all countries "visited" using any passport. Do not stress/worry too much about it though.
3. OK. Its also the same as citizenship card number.
4. Fine
Thank you for confirming! @eas2lv