+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Anyone has an idea when does status change from in transit from consulate to ready to dispatch? And than can we go and request for pick up? They usually allow pick ups between 3 - 4 so is it worth it if I go and check with them today?

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the help @Anncs.
Did you submit by walk-in or appointment? Just wanted to know about the lineup as i don't have an appointment.
Walkin. I lined up at 4pm. There were around 54 people by 7.45am at Toronto location. Monday they accepted 51 walkin whereas tuesday they only accepted 19.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Anyone has an idea when does status change from in transit from consulate to ready to dispatch? And than can we go and request for pick up? They usually allow pick ups between 3 - 4 so is it worth it if I go and check with them today?
I would think too early as you are in Edmonton -- tomorrow could be a better choice. That said I have no idea how and how they transport documents between Vancouver consulate and Edmonton (and how often). Or do they courier it directly from BLS Vancouver for out-station applicants like you?

Snij

Oct 27, 2021
Walkin. I lined up at 4pm. There were around 54 people by 7.45am at Toronto location. Monday they accepted 51 walkin whereas tuesday they only accepted 19.
What number were you at 4pm and what time did you get in on Monday?

Does anyone know the walk-in line info for Brampton?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I feel like status won’t change until late today. The only thing left is to hand it over to purolator. I confirmed with Surrey BLS they said they don’t do pick ups. Only delivery to your home.
Is there any further update on ur status?

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
What number were you at 4pm and what time did you get in on Monday?

Does anyone know the walk-in line info for Brampton?
Hi, even I’m planning to walk in BLS Brampton in a day or two, does anyone know what is the line up situation at Brampton location for Entry Visa application?