+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry or Tourist visa for India?

gill30041965

Sep 21, 2022
thank you for your response
I am also fed employee, but not sure why are they taking so much time, did you submit surrender certificate? they didn't ask for it from me, not with application or after, still in process and i have sent web inquiry couple of times but they are sending same response that it is in process
They didn't ask the surrender certificate. I don't have it anyways. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to expedite your case. Just waiting game.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
They didn't ask the surrender certificate. I don't have it anyways. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to expedite your case. Just waiting game.
thank you, i know, i will try to send them a message agian, i need to go to US on jan 2, i hope they send it by then

gettoindia

Dec 20, 2022
Hello
I applied entry visa Dec 13 , today the status changed to processed and printed .. anyone can tell me how long it will take to get passport? I have trip planned Jan 11 . Too bad just fresh news .. canada is now restored for e visa application for Canadian

Titli1234

Dec 12, 2022
Hello
I applied entry visa Dec 13 , today the status changed to processed and printed .. anyone can tell me how long it will take to get passport? I have trip planned Jan 11 . Too bad just fresh news .. canada is now restored for e visa application for Canadian
you should get it in the next few days and def before your trip :)

gettoindia

Dec 20, 2022
you should get it in the next few days and def before your trip :)
Thank you .. do I have to call the bls office ?? My status in bls is still showing processing at consulate.. but Indian website says processed and printed and asking me to contact representative next business day .

gettoindia

Dec 20, 2022
Thank you .. do I have to call the bls office ?? My status in bls is still showing processing at consulate.. but Indian website says processed and printed and asking me to contact representative next business day .
secondly, do you think I can pick up the passport sooner before Christmas? I did a walk-in application at Brampton .

Titli1234

Dec 12, 2022
secondly, do you think I can pick up the passport sooner before Christmas? I did a walk-in application at Brampton .
I would call them tomorrow after 1.30 , mine said ready to dispatch on the bls website around that time. not sure if you signed up for purolator delivery/ self pickup but then you can ask them about it. I called them as I saw ready to dispatch and the passport arrived to me the next day. you can also tell them you urgently need it

anotherguy123

Nov 24, 2022
Just as a test, I tried applying for an e-visa just a few minutes ago. I successfully managed to go through 2 pages of the online form but on the 3rd page, it wouldn't let me proceed further or save data at that state. I tried both options "Save and continue" and "Save and temporarily exit". The page becomes unresponsive and doesn't register any feedback. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello
What BLS ? Was it postal or Walk in ? CN you please share your timeline?

gettoindia

Dec 20, 2022
What BLS ? Was it postal or Walk in ? CN you please share your timeline?
applied at bls Brampton on dec 13th
Status (bls website) processing at consulate -dec14th
status(Indian website) -processing -dec15th
status (bls website) processing at consulate -dec 19th
status(Indian website)processed not printed -Dec 19th
status(Indian website) processed and printed -dec20th
Status (bls website) -processing at consulate - dec20th.

gettoindia

Dec 20, 2022
I would call them tomorrow after 1.30 , mine said ready to dispatch on the bls website around that time. not sure if you signed up for purolator delivery/ self pickup but then you can ask them about it. I called them as I saw ready to dispatch and the passport arrived to me the next day. you can also tell them you urgently need it
I signed up for purolator delivery ..

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Just as a test, I tried applying for an e-visa just a few minutes ago. I successfully managed to go through 2 pages of the online form but on the 3rd page, it wouldn't let me proceed further or save data at that state. I tried both options "Save and continue" and "Save and temporarily exit". The page becomes unresponsive and doesn't register any feedback. Is anyone else having the same issue?
did you try another browser ? sometimes that helps

Reactions: anotherguy123