+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Exit Report for Schengen States (Germany, Italy,...)

Aug 6, 2018
Hi all. Is there a way to get entry exit report for Schengen states like Germany and Italy for visitor visa holders (Schengen visa) of such countries? Does it even exist?
If so how to order it?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi all. Is there a way to get entry exit report for Schengen states like Germany and Italy for visitor visa holders (Schengen visa) of such countries? Does it even exist?
If so how to order it?
Each country has their own policies. While Schengen is a common travel zone, there is no standardized/centralized database that records exit and entry records. In fact, not even all countries keep the data themselves.

Aug 6, 2018
Each country has their own policies. While Schengen is a common travel zone, there is no standardized/centralized database that records exit and entry records. In fact, not even all countries keep the data themselves.
Thanks. Do you know if Germany keeps such records for visitors with Schengen visas? Is there even a website that directs one to get such records for Germany?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Thanks. Do you know if Germany keeps such records for visitors with Schengen visas? Is there even a website that directs one to get such records for Germany?
I just did an intensive google search both in English and German, and I can't find any such database unfortunately. I couldn't even find information if they store the data at all.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
There should be stamps in passport showing entry and exit by the schengen passport control officials.
Use those as proof, and/or copy of the e-ticket or itinerary.

Aug 6, 2018
Th
There should be stamps in passport showing entry and exit by the schengen passport control officials.
Use those as proof, and/or copy of the e-ticket or itinerary.
Thanks Spyfy. I had the same result and exactly needed someone to search in German. I think next step is to call German consulate to see if there is a special procedure (although unlikely) through them. Thanks again.