+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry/exit records for various countries

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
for PAKISTAN : for Travel History Record email travel.history@ibms.gov.pk and dir.khi@fia.gov.pk. Include 1) Pakistani passport number, 2) CNIC or NICOP, 3) Father’s name and date of birth, 4) Dates of travel to and from Pakistan

u can check in this link http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/records-of-movement/
Who made this website and what is the source of this information? This information has been confusing people, and unfortunately people have been sending their personal information to these random email addresses.

binishzee

Jul 7, 2015
Hello Guys
I know this Licensed immigration consultant in Toronto who has arranged entry exit record from Pakistan for someone I know.
His name is Zaheer and his contact is +1.416.996.0786 (WhatsApp, imo, Viber)

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks but i need for pakistan if u know
I asked my friend in Karachi to get Exit/Entry certificate from Pakistan. He got it from Karachi airport, I think FIA office. I needed to supply a letter asking for Exit/ENTRY report, full passport copies, NIC copy. The report they issued was excellent in accuracy and detail.

rtomancini

Apr 16, 2018
Hi all
This info has been very useful. thanks for sharing!
Anyone know about entre/exit immigration records for:
Brazil
Panama
Peru
Venezuela
thanks!

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
For Pakistan: (courtesy member "bytematrix")

The proper way is to write an application regarding verification to FIA IBMS division Islamabad, Pakistan.

For this, they will require:
- Application from authorised person for information along with purpose of information
- Affidavit from auto authorised person to the effect that this information will not be used for any subversive/criminal activity and in courts on a Rs.100 paper.
- A photocopy of all the pages of your passport.
- Your authority letter to your first relation to receive such information

The paper copy should be sent to the director IBMS Islamabad. Once recieved, they take around 1-2 weeks to do it.

Last edited:

mambopoa

Jun 12, 2018
For Tanzanian Citizens:

1. No travel record is available
2. The stamps on your passport are the only record of movements. You should send copies of all pages and translate them if necessary.

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
For Pakistan: (courtesy member "bytematrix")

The proper way is to write an application regarding verification to FIA IBMS division Islamabad, Pakistan.

For this, they will require:
- Application from authorised person for information along with purpose of information
- Affidavit from auto authorised person to the effect that this information will not be used for any subversive/criminal activity and in courts on a Rs.100 paper.
- A photocopy of all the pages of your passport.
- Your authority letter to your first relation to receive such information

The paper copy should be sent to the director IBMS Islamabad. Once recieved, they take around 1-2 weeks to do it.
Hey,
Thanks for sharing this information, I have some questions. As my brother who I will authorize is in lahore. If he send the application through mail to Islamabad do FIA send the certificate to him by mail or will he have to go to Islamabad to receive it?