+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Exit records for Mexico and UK

IvanVano

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for your answer. What did they send you: a list of entry/exit dates to and from the UK or they sent you everything including copies of landing cards and your previous applications with Home Office? Was it a paper document or a PDF that the sent to your email?

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
I got a paper folder full of different documents. As far as I remember, they were:
- Landing records (With entry/exits)
- Visa Applications that I had submitted along with redacted comments of the visa officer.

IvanVano

Aug 29, 2017
I see. So you could chose yourself what documents to send to CIC and for what period? As I was slightly concerned that it could be a pdf file full of irrelevant information that could confuse CIC employees

I got a paper folder full of different documents. As far as I remember, they were:
- Landing records (With entry/exits)
- Visa Applications that I had submitted along with redacted comments of the visa officer.

ml_chys

Mar 1, 2018
Just updating for everyone's benefit. I received this reply from UK:

"
Dear Sir

I have attached a link to our website with our form you will need to fill in. Please complete the fast track form and state in covering letter you would like your entry and exit records. Please note that entry and exit records only go back 5 years.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration

Please supply a copy of your passports photo page with your application. We do not require a £10 fee or certified ID for entry and exit requests.

Regards

SARU"

So I will be following this process. Will reconfirm and update once I receive the records.

Hello,

I have troubles in applying online. Entry/Exit record is among 5 types of Basic request. After i choose Basic request, there are only 4 types of request without showing Entry/Exit record.only below 4 options show up:
Basic requests
Please state the records you require. We will only send you data you request, and that we hold. (Required)
Note that some personal information we hold is later destroyed in line with our data retention policies.
Summary of immigration history from our electronic systems
Landing cards we hold electronically
Applications submitted outside of the UK (Entry clearance)
Workers Registration Scheme printout

how should i go with? I sent them email, but didn't hear back. Could you please advise? Many thanks!

Ming