+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Exit records for Mexico and UK

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
Hello everyone,
This is my first post to the forum. I have been going through the forum on information about entry exit records for Mexico and UK which IRCC has asked me to provide. I have a couple of questions regarding UK and Mexico records:

1- Although the a couple of threads mention a link (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration) for subject access process for UK entry exit records, the application requires a postal order or cheque of 10 pounds. Can someone please share their experience on how to apply and pay the fee from Canada?

2- How to obtain the Mexican entry exit record? there is not much information or contacts on forum about this.

Thanks in advance.

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Hello everyone,
This is my first post to the forum. I have been going through the forum on information about entry exit records for Mexico and UK which IRCC has asked me to provide. I have a couple of questions regarding UK and Mexico records:

1- Although the a couple of threads mention a link (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration) for subject access process for UK entry exit records, the application requires a postal order or cheque of 10 pounds. Can someone please share their experience on how to apply and pay the fee from Canada?

2- How to obtain the Mexican entry exit record? there is not much information or contacts on forum about this.

Thanks in advance.
No way to get your entries and exits from Mexico record... only by going through your passport and stamps. Only mexican citizens could get a record with a mexican passport, and you need to go phisically present to mexico, request SRE for it and wait 45-60 days. Again, if you hold a foreign passport, they will not have a record because your passport was not scaned, only mexican citizens with passport get scanned.

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
No way to get your entries and exits from Mexico record... only by going through your passport and stamps. Only mexican citizens could get a record with a mexican passport, and you need to go phisically present to mexico, request SRE for it and wait 45-60 days. Again, if you hold a foreign passport, they will not have a record because your passport was not scaned, only mexican citizens with passport get scanned.
Thanks @rrlmushu for your reply. I suspect that as well. I have sent the embassy an email though, asking them about the process. Let's see if I get a reply.

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Why did IRCC ask you for entry exit? Did you have missing stamps in passport? Did you travel a lot?

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
Why did IRCC ask you for entry exit? Did you have missing stamps in passport? Did you travel a lot?
Hi @vitoriaboy. Not missing the stamps but when I sent in the application, I did not send in the complete passport copy. Apparently I read somewhere that I need to send the 1st page of the passport and the page showing visa. On top of that, I have traveled quite a bit in 5 years. During the last 5 years, I was totally out for the first 2 years and 9 months and then stayed in for around 27 months. Applied for PR renewal and got a letter saying that I need to send in:
1- Copies of all the pages of the passport
AND
2-Personal Entry/Exit record or certificate of movement issued by the country of origin and all the countries that I travelled
AND
3-Any other supporting document showing my physical presence.

Still trying to make sense of what to submit and what not.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
@mickey_mouse The although the link is correct, the issue with this post is that the link to UK says that I must submit a cheque or a postal order. I don't have an account in a UK bank and don't know if they will accept a bank draft from a Canadian bank, hence my question.
Yes they will accept bank draft as long as it is pound sterling. You can make from any Canadian bank...Once I made from RBC bank in pound sterling..it was very easy process...was done in less than 10 minutes over the counter..I paid like$5 fees on top of that...

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Hi @vitoriaboy. Not missing the stamps but when I sent in the application, I did not send in the complete passport copy. Apparently I read somewhere that I need to send the 1st page of the passport and the page showing visa. On top of that, I have traveled quite a bit in 5 years. During the last 5 years, I was totally out for the first 2 years and 9 months and then stayed in for around 27 months. Applied for PR renewal and got a letter saying that I need to send in:
1- Copies of all the pages of the passport
AND
2-Personal Entry/Exit record or certificate of movement issued by the country of origin and all the countries that I travelled
AND
3-Any other supporting document showing my physical presence.

Still trying to make sense of what to submit and what not.
Are you talking about citizenship application or PR Renewal???

bytematrix

Dec 2, 2017
Just updating for everyone's benefit. I received this reply from UK:

"
Dear Sir

I have attached a link to our website with our form you will need to fill in. Please complete the fast track form and state in covering letter you would like your entry and exit records. Please note that entry and exit records only go back 5 years.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration

Please supply a copy of your passports photo page with your application. We do not require a £10 fee or certified ID for entry and exit requests.

Regards

SARU"

So I will be following this process. Will reconfirm and update once I receive the records.

dakar23

Jul 26, 2012

"
Dear Sir

I have attached a link to our website with our form you will need to fill in. Please complete the fast track form and state in covering letter you would like your entry and exit records. Please note that entry and exit records only go back 5 years.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration

Please supply a copy of your passports photo page with your application. We do not require a £10 fee or certified ID for entry and exit requests.

Regards

SARU"

So I will be following this process. Will reconfirm and update once I receive the records.
Hi , that's very informative. How long it took for you to get the documents back from them.

IvanVano

Aug 29, 2017
What have you chosen in fast track application section 2? Landing cards, IT or Entry clearance?

"
Dear Sir

Regards

SARU"