+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada with a copy of my Student Permit

Discussion in 'International Students' started by aduarte, Nov 10, 2019.

  1. Hello!
    Yesterday I damaged my student permit and I am already filing the application for the replacement of this one through mail. However, I am travelling on december and I do not know if the permit will be mailed to me before I leave the country. I have a copy of my student permit and I was wondering if that is enough to enter back to Canada? Or if there is any way to make the process faster?
  2. You will be fine to enter. Ask CBSA if to simply reprint the permit for you when you enter and then you don't have to bother applying for a replacement.
    aduarte likes this.
  3. thank you!!!! do they always grant reprinting the permit???
  4. I haven't heard of them refusing.

Share This Page