+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AndryMedina

Newbie
Jun 7, 2023
9
2
I am waiting for my first PR card, but I need to travel to Mexico. I have a valid U.S. visa. Would I be able to fly back from Mexico to the U.S. (Buffalo) and then enter Canada by land in a private vehicle without my PR card? I have my eCOPR and proof that my PR card has already been issued but was never received.
 
I am waiting for my first PR card, but I need to travel to Mexico. I have a valid U.S. visa. Would I be able to fly back from Mexico to the U.S. (Buffalo) and then enter Canada by land in a private vehicle without my PR card? I have my eCOPR and proof that my PR card has already been issued but was never received.

Yes that is possible.