+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enrollment Letter and travel support letter for travel from India to Canada

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello, Have any received any enrollment letter and travel support letter from your college before planning to travel from India to Canada. MY agent told me to request these two letters from the college before booking a flight. But college officials said both letters are the same. Are you guys aware of these letters? and why are they required while traveling? Please share this information. Thanks in advance.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I brought my enrollment letter with me but wasn't asked for it. During immigration, there was a student that was asked for her enrollment letter because she studied outside for 1 year before travelling for her 2nd year. I guess the officer wanted to ensure that she's going to study and not do other stuff here.

Reactions: JAS131313

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I brought my enrollment letter with me but wasn't asked for it. During immigration, there was a student that was asked for her enrollment letter because she studied outside for 1 year before travelling for her 2nd year. I guess the officer wanted to ensure that she's going to study and not do other stuff here.
Thanks for your reply. Are you aware of the travel support letter? When did you travel?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
ok thanks. Does anyone know what is the quarantine plan if you're fully vaccinated from India to Canada?
You can download a sample template from top universities or make one your own. Chances are you won't be asked for it. I'm unvaccinated when I arrived and wasn't asked for one.

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
You can download a sample template from top universities or make one your own. Chances are you won't be asked for it. I'm unvaccinated when I arrived and wasn't asked for one.

Hi My College said they will send the letter but dint sent... I cancelled my letter and waiting almost A month for this.

I finished my entire program online, I'm going for pgwp... Anyone have suggestion?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hi My College said they will send the letter but dint sent... I cancelled my letter and waiting almost A month for this.

I finished my entire program online, I'm going for pgwp... Anyone have suggestion?
What letter are you talking about ? If you wanna apply for pgwp then you need graduation letter and transcript.

LeviAckerman

Mar 22, 2022
Hi, I heard something about these enrollment letters and travel support letters from the college. Some people have done this: downloaded a sample template from a top university or made their own.

JassyKel

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, I heard something about these enrollment letters and travel support letters from the college. Some people have done this: downloaded a sample template from a top university or made their own. I always use https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ when I travel, and I have not been asked about these two letters yet; maybe I was lucky. But one time, when I traveled, a student was asked for a letter of admission. So you better find out from a trustworthy source to be sure when you travel.
I haven't been abroad for so long. Because of the global pandemic, travel has become simply impossible.