07-03-2019
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
AOR Received.
16-06-2019
Med's Done....
23-07-2019
gaurav_ram said:
Hi, tell your referees to check their spam or junk mails. It will be there. I had same problem :D
Hi gaurav,
Thanks for ur rply. I was worried abt this issue for long.

Regards,

Bhavin

lakshmanan

Jan 9, 2013
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-06-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
bhavin24 said:
Hi Lakshman,
I have also applied for same program winter2014 intake.
On my infoweb account, they are asking "You are required to provide us with an official copy of your second language test results and meet the minimum score required for admission to your program of study."

Which second language they are referring to ? Do you have any idea then please help.
They are referrring to IELTS result bro... even i got the same message in my infoweb account. Also i got a message like LOR not received from two persons, stating their email ID which i gave. Does it mean the university would ve mailed them and they have to send a LOR for me thru mail. I sent a hard copy of LOR with my package. Guys anyone knows ant this help me pls.

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi maneja4,

As i said i got last month for Engineering Management only :)

RohanP

Jul 18, 2013
Baroda, Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi frnds!
I have accepted offer for MEng in Engineering management. I have started registering for the courses online in rabaska but confused as which courses to pick for the first sem? anyone already with the registered courses??? Plz do reply or PM me.

Sudhesh M K

Aug 5, 2013
Hello Guys,

I too have applied for the MEM programme at Univ of Ottawa for the winter 2014 session.I completed the online formalities on 22-June-13 and the hardcopies of the documents was delivered to univ on 27-June-13.I got a mail on 25-JULY-13 saying that they have received all the documents and then I received the same mail on 30-JULY. In the first week of Aug,they updated the Infoweb and now the status is as follows.

"We have received the required documents in order to proceed with the evaluation of your admission application. Please note that you may be asked to submit additional documents. We will begin to review your file within the next few weeks.

Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent to you and it will be posted in your InfoWeb account."

Keeping my fingers crossed and awaiting their decision !! :) Any Idea how much time it would take??

Regards,
Sud

RohanP

Jul 18, 2013
Baroda, Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sudhesh M K said:
Hello Guys,

I too have applied for the MEM programme at Univ of Ottawa for the winter 2014 session.I completed the online formalities on 22-June-13 and the hardcopies of the documents was delivered to univ on 27-June-13.I got a mail on 25-JULY-13 saying that they have received all the documents and then I received the same mail on 30-JULY. In the first week of Aug,they updated the Infoweb and now the status is as follows.

"We have received the required documents in order to proceed with the evaluation of your admission application. Please note that you may be asked to submit additional documents. We will begin to review your file within the next few weeks.

Once a decision has been made, an email will be sent to you and it will be posted in your InfoWeb account."

Keeping my fingers crossed and awaiting their decision !! :) Any Idea how much time it would take??

Regards,
Sud
It took exactly one month in my case. As they have mailed to you that all the documents are recieved, you should be getting your acceptance offer within a week from now. :)
You will receive mails from their office as well as an auto-frwd mail from info-web. Keep checking ur mail inbox/spams
Good luck dude!!

lakshmanan

Jan 9, 2013
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-06-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
Sudhesh M K said:
Hello Guys,

Regards,
Sud

Heh Dude,

Me too have the same above information in infoweb. yu submitted the LOR's in hard copy or ur refrees got mail from the universities

Lakshmanan

Sudhesh M K

Aug 5, 2013
lakshmanan said:
Heh Dude,

Me too have the same above information in infoweb. yu submitted the LOR's in hard copy or ur refrees got mail from the universities

Lakshmanan
Hi,

I have sent the hard copies and my refrees got a mail too.Their reply was recored in INFOWEB by June End.

Sud