+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Engineering Management program in University of Ottawa

naveen246

Mar 1, 2018
It is not a 1-year program. This can be completed maximum in 2 years and minimum in 1 year however its very hectic to complete the course in 1 year itself. I also have got admitted for fall 18 in Uottawa for Engg Management program.

Pls share ur whatsapp no so dont we can discuss directly over this. all im looking forward to know is the part time jobs prospect over there. Otherwise its a very reputed university as far as I have come to know.
8123458130 is my whatsapp no... somebody add me to d group of engineering management fall 2018
It is not a 1-year program. This can be completed maximum in 2 years and minimum in 1 year however its very hectic to complete the course in 1 year itself. I also have got admitted for fall 18 in Uottawa for Engg Management program.

Pls share ur whatsapp no so dont we can discuss directly over this. all im looking forward to know is the part time jobs prospect over there. Otherwise its a very reputed university as far as I have come to know.
8123458130 is my whatsapp no.. somebody add me to the group engineering management fall 2018

rogerbas

Apr 9, 2018
Hello, I 'm Roger, I have been accepted to the MEM program from uOttawa, I have many doubts, could you add me to the whatsapp group engineering management fall 2018. Thanks. My Whats is +511944698791

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Guys, are you sure that this is a 12-months program? because in the list of Program Requirements, it is written that the student must complete 30 units in order to graduate.
http://catalogue.uottawa.ca/en/graduate/master-engineering-engineering-management/#Requirementstext

I think in other master programs that are 24 months in duration, you need to complete 30 units too.

I had already got admission from another 24-months program in Carleton university, and the only reason that I applied for Master of Engineering Management in university of Ottawa was that they had written that it was a 12-month program, so I thought that it could become substantially cheaper for me to study in this program.

But honestly, if the duration of this program is 24 months in reality and I have to pay for six term, I would prefer to study in the other program that I had already got admission for.

Any thought on this?

Last edited: