7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
Even i didnt got any ref & employment letter

but I submitted salary certificate ,training letters ,joining letter,transfer letters,promtion letters ,best employee awards etc etc

affidavit in which i declared that i am permanent employee of XXXX compant since XXXX

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naavy100 said:
Even i didnt got any ref & employment letter

but I submitted salary certificate ,training letters ,joining letter,transfer letters,promtion letters ,best employee awards etc etc

affidavit in which i declared that i am permanent employee of XXXX compant since XXXX
Is it possible to send full document without reference and employment letter?

Don't you think, It will increase the chances of visa rejection?

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
visaexpert4indians said:
Is it possible to send full document without reference and employment letter?

Don't you think, It will increase the chances of visa rejection?
watever ..... it is not immpossible to get one if you are currntly working (according to our bank Oriental Bank of Commerce Yu must have heard)

so i just submitted all other supporting documnets

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naavy100 said:
watever ..... it is not immpossible to get one if you are currntly working (according to our bank Oriental Bank of Commerce Yu must have heard)

so i just submitted all other supporting documnets
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST .........

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
I am in the same boat, some employers i did managed to obtain ref. lttrs but unfortunately w/o my duties/responsibilites
one of the employer i provided ref letter, but i had no contract with them, i sent all what i had, i hope it will work out

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianLove said:
I am in the same boat, some employers i did managed to obtain ref. lttrs but unfortunately w/o my duties/responsibilites
one of the employer i provided ref letter, but i had no contract with them, i sent all what i had, i hope it will work out
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FILE......

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
I am from India currently working in Canada from past 6 months and applying PR through Arranged employment category. I have worked for 2 MNCs previously .

1st one for 1 year 9 months .
and 2nd for 4 1/2 years .

I have the same problem like others, that Indian companies ( Or MNCs with Indian Branch) Just gives two liners like Date of joining/leaving and Title etc.

However there is following exception in my case to some general situations mentioned above

1) My present employer of Canada will give me a reference letter
2) My category is NOT 0213 . I am putting this as a point as probably more scrutiny is performed in that category when it comes Detailing out of responsibilities.

Is there a chance of rejection due to this ??

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
dear friends,

heres my story,

Employer 1: worked for 3 years like 8 years ago, business closed down now, all i have is a reference letter w/o job discription1 payslip with my
SSN number & tax details > I did write down all my J/D on a separate letter and sent them

Employer 2: i worked for 1 yr. have a reference letter/contract copy, but the new manager what if he dont recognize me if CHC calls for verification?

Employer 3: Ref Ltr with job discription, contract and im working there currently for last 2.5 yrs, so this one i think is ok.

ppl i appreciate should you shed some light on these queries. many thanks as always

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
I am from India currently working in Canada from past 6 months and applying PR through Arranged employment category. I have worked for 2 MNCs previously .

1st one for 1 year 9 months .
and 2nd for 4 1/2 years .

I have the same problem like others, that Indian companies ( Or MNCs with Indian Branch) Just gives two liners like Date of joining/leaving and Title etc.

However there is following exception in my case to some general situations mentioned above

1) My present employer of Canada will give me a reference letter
2) My category is NOT 0213 . I am putting this as a point as probably more scrutiny is performed in that category when it comes Detailing out of responsibilities.

Is there a chance of rejection due to this ??

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
how job verification is done?

i want to ask that how job is verified.either officer come personally or verification is done by phone or email etc?kindly reply.

LydiaDavis

Feb 14, 2013
I know about a company who is able to provide you all the necessary information on this topic. If anybody want to know more about this in future this website will be helpful for them.
lookoutservices.net

calvinwang2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hello guys,
I and my wife are thinking of applying for EE. Since she has got higher scores than I do, so she will be the principal applicant.

One question about the noc code duties.
She does not perform all the duties listed under the noc code, only about half of them. Would this become an issue when the CIC examines our application?

CIC expects applicants to perform a substantial number of duties under the noc chosen. What does that mean exactly? Do they have a minimum percentage or something similar?

Could anyone who applied offer some insights? What kind of experience do you guys have when claiming your job duties?

Thank you so much!!