+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment verification for all experience or just current one ?

chirag.visavadia

Jul 7, 2013
I am from India and having 5 years of Job experience.

In my Job experience I have changed 2 company and this one is my 3rd one.

I want to know are they going to check all my previous employer or just current one ?

Your any help will be highly appreciated. :-\

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you claim points toward your required 67 with that employment they can certainly check them. If jobs were not in required skill level then I doubt they would waste time checking them.

chirag.visavadia

Jul 7, 2013
Pippin said:
If you claim points toward your required 67 with that employment they can certainly check them. If jobs were not in required skill level then I doubt they would waste time checking them.
Thank you for quick answer.

I do have experience in same field from first year to my current job.

So do they check all my previous employment also by calling or email or any other way ? I am little worry because If they do so I need to inform my previous HR(s) for this inquiry and they may take time (may be a week). I am also afraid because once you left company and join other one previous HR will not give you enough priority.

Please suggest.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you anticipate any issues with previous employer then it would be a smart idea to go and talk to them and prepare them for the possibility that they may be contacted to verify your work with them. If they are not expecting a call from someone saying they are Canadian government officials they may be uncomfortable giving out personal information. Good luck.