Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Hey guys, I got to the point where I have to upload an Employment Record and a Letter of Employment of my current job, but I'm a bit confused. I do have a Letter of Employment that has requirements for both sections, can I upload the same Letter for both then?
I would just add the pay stubs and T4 statement on the employment record, like this:

1. Employment Records = Letter of Employment + Pay stubs + T4
2. Letter of Employment = Letter of Employment

Would this be ok?

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
- be an official document printed on company letterhead
- include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
- show all positions held while employed at the company
- include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)
Document: Letter of Employment

An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.
It may also include:
- details such as your tenure with the company
- your title, position and duties
- approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc

Reactions: SALLYMA

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys, I got to the point where I have to upload an Employment Record and a Letter of Employment of my current job, but I'm a bit confused. I do have a Letter of Employment that has requirements for both sections, can I upload the same Letter for both then?
I would just add the pay stubs and T4 statement on the employment record, like this:

Would this be ok?
did you get points for job offer ? Do you have a valid job offer ......
if yes then I think letter of employment is a letter from your employer where it states you will be employed minimum 1yr after you get your PR

Reactions: LordStanley

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
did you get points for job offer ? Do you have a valid job offer ......
if yes then I think letter of employment is a letter from your employer where it states you will be employed minimum 1yr after you get your PR
Yes, I do have a valid job offer with LMIA and my Letter of Employment specifies that they want to keep me employed indefinitely.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019

Would this be ok?
Hi, did you also submit employment records (with all the details above) for foreign skilled experience?

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Hi, did you also submit employment records (with all the details above) for foreign skilled experience?
Yes, I did submit my foreign skilled experience with all the details above

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Hi Doislan,
Which files did you upload?
How did it go with you?
Hey, I uploaded like this:

No news so far :( still waiting on the application, I applied on February 12, 2020 and the last update I received was:
February 24, 2020: You passed the medical exam.

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, I uploaded like this:

No news so far :( still waiting on the application, I applied on February 12, 2020 and the last update I received was:
February 24, 2020: You passed the medical exam.
Hi Doislan,
Could you please tell if you receive PR and
I can also do the same thing as below?

Thanks

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Hi Doislan,
Could you please tell if you receive PR and
I can also do the same thing as below?

Thanks
Still waiting for the PR, but if it is of any help my last update from a call with an agent is that the only thing missing for me is the criminality check, the rest is passed.

doislan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Hello @doislan how did your employer frame the letter to state that they want to keep you employed indefinitely?
[Name] is in a full time permanent position with [Company name].His employment with [Company name] is not seasonal. Currently, the company’s intention is to continue his employment and intends to continue his employment for at least one year after issuing his permanent resident visa.