NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
01-Feb-2013
Hi Friends,

I'm applying for PR under Canadian Experience class [NOC 2174].

My company is ready to provide a letter addressing to Candian Immigaration , stating my deputation starting date , annual salary and mentioning full time employee. This letter is missing "Responsibilities and duties" and also it doesn't say working hours.

As a company policy they are not ready to provide that.

But I have documents which was submitted by lawyer on behalf of my company to extend my LMO and workpermit. This covers all the information including Roles & Responsibilities , Annual salary , working hours etc.

Also my supervisor is ready to provide in email about my Roles & Responsibilities [not in letter head]

Will this be accepted by CIC ??

can you please advise me.

braveman

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 15 Sep 2012; Received at CIO Sydney, NS on 20 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
06 July 2013
Med's Done....
24 July 2013; Med's Received : 07 Sep 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Biodata & RPRF Req : 16 Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
08 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
19 Oct 2013 at Fort Erie (Peace bridge)
If you have offer letter or appointment order in which the responsibilities r mentions that shud b fine!
also try to attach pay stubs which will be really useful

all the best

pandiyanmaya said:
Hi Friends,

My company is ready to provide a letter addressing to Candian Immigaration , stating my deputation starting date , annual salary and mentioning full time employee. This letter is missing "Responsibilities and duties" and also it doesn't say working hours.

But I have documents which was submitted by lawyer on behalf of my company to extend my LMO and workpermit. This covers all the information including Roles & Responsibilities , Annual salary , working hours etc.

Also my supervisor is ready to provide in email about my Roles & Responsibilities [not in letter head]

pandiyanmaya

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
01-Feb-2013
@ Braveman, thanks.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Will your supervisor sign and date the letter and also provide his/her contact information so that CIC can contact him/her? The letter has to be recent, have your hours, salary, benefits, etc. Paystubs can help proof your hours and salary. If you are not able to get a letter, write an explanation why and then write your duties yourself and include it, then hope for the best.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think you'll be fine with what you have! good luck!

OHKIDDA

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
pandiyanmaya said:
Hi Friends,

if that's all they're ready to do, do it. it seems that you should be fine. make sure you tell CIC in detail why you are not able to provide a letter with roles and respoinsiblities and salary/hours and which document provides this information.

i really don't understand why companies are such diks when it comes to this. it isn't confidential information. when they hire people, they have to tell them their roles and responsibilities and the salary. i don't know why they make such a fuss about providing it. my company did it without hesitation.

pandiyanmaya

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
01-Feb-2013
These Indian firms are like that only ... not employee friendly ... after lot of escalations only they are ready to provide this reference letter .. but saying company policy they are not ready to state roles and responsibilities ..

anyways thanks for all your guidance friends ...

I will write in detail the covering letter ...

hoping for best :)

ConfuseApplicant

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
pandiyanmaya said:
These Indian firms are like that only ... not employee friendly ... after lot of escalations only they are ready to provide this reference letter .. but saying company policy they are not ready to state roles and responsibilities ..

anyways thanks for all your guidance friends ...

I will write in detail the covering letter ...

hoping for best :)
You can ask your direct supervisor/manager/team lead (who else knows better than him/her :D) to write a letter for you mentioning your duties and responsibility. In addition, you can ask to put your working schedule (like x days a week and x hours per days in an average).

Rest you already have in the employment confirmation letter from the company.

P.S:
My apology if I have misunderstood you case :)

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
I'm Also in the Same situation. Really Indian Company's are treating their employees as salves. they never be employee friendly.

pandiyanmaya

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
01-Feb-2013
hi Friends,

In this case by not having roles and responsibilities in the reference letter, Will going by lawyer makes any difference?

Couple of my friends are planning to go by lawyer , so that lawyer can counter question if VO rejects the application.

Please suggest me.