+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have included my 2 co-op work experience (4 month each) and 4 month part time (while studying) working experience in my EE profile.

Now, they all have been accepted and included in checklist. Problem is, My one co-op job, part time job and full time job are from same employer.

What happen was, I was working as a co-op student with this employer, got hired as a part time employee and now working as a full time employee. CIC wants me to provide employment letter separately. My job profile was same or almost same since beginning. Do i need to create different employment letter for all these or same letter will work?

Please suggest.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your employer can give you a timeline-based or chronological reference letter which explains each of those job roles in which you worked (and their associated details including roles & responsibilities, supervisor details, working hours/week, part-time/full-time, remuneration etc), then you can club that with a letter of explanation (along with other supporting documents like pay stubs and tax records, where needed and applicable) from your end as well as an added safety measure while uploading your documents.

All the best!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If your employer can give you a timeline-based or chronological reference letter which explains each of those job roles in which you worked (and their associated details including roles & responsibilities, supervisor details, working hours/week, part-time/full-time, remuneration etc), then you can club that with a letter of explanation (along with other supporting documents like pay stubs and tax records, where needed and applicable) from your end as well as an added safety measure while uploading your documents.

All the best!
Thanks and for tax records. T4 are fine or should i attach tax returns also?

Sorry i have one more question. Since i am still working on the same job. Should i include paystubs for one year only (PGWP work permit work experience) or all paystubs till now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Thanks and for tax records. T4 are fine or should i attach tax returns also?

Sorry i have one more question. Since i am still working on the same job. Should i include paystubs for one year only (PGWP work permit work experience) or all paystubs till now.
As I said earlier, these are supplementary documents which are not mandatory but they do add meat to the application by their presence - the whole thing just looks even more credible IMHO. You can choose to add/not add any supplementary documents that you have to support the primary document - the work reference letter from your employer(s).

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
As I said earlier, these are supplementary documents which are not mandatory but they do add meat to the application by their presence - the whole thing just looks even more credible IMHO. You can choose to add/not add any supplementary documents that you have to support the primary document - the work reference letter from your employer(s).
Thanks

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Dear Forum Members,

I was working on a third party payroll for company XYZ. My manager in company XYZ
has refused to provide me the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.) and
wants me to get all the documentation from the third party company(since I was on
their payroll).The third party company is saying that they can only provide me the
relieving(experience) letter and not the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.)

Please advise what I can do so that I can include this experience while applying
for PR.

Tanisha Gera

May 18, 2020
Dear Forum Members,

I was working on a third party payroll for company XYZ. My manager in company XYZ
has refused to provide me the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.) and
wants me to get all the documentation from the third party company(since I was on
their payroll).The third party company is saying that they can only provide me the
relieving(experience) letter and not the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.)

Please advise what I can do so that I can include this experience while applying
for PR.
Hi Ravi, I am in the same boat. Did you get any solution?