+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter necessary?

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
echelon99 said:
I did internships at multiple places. I CAN get letters from those places (although it'll be a pain) but the thing is having so many internships letters will make the VO think that I had issues finding work in the country (which is kind of true) and I'm just running off to Canada cuz I could not find a job here (which is NOT true - A North-American MBA was always the end goal). However it'll make the VO bias against me, even though with the current economy the way it is, being unemployed is more common than not. I just don't want that to jeopardize my study permit.
Ok, now i get you.if the gap is not so much I think you should use your Dad as sponsor alone,but if its more than 1 year get the letters from the offices and submit it with your appllication, back it up with a strong SOP(if you can submit that online too) and be optimistic, they will surely grant you the visa. All the best

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Is it wise adding a job offer letter I was dismissed from for integrity issue( total not my fault, but an allegation from individuals that wanted me out)? I can get some good reference of my diligence at work from my past superiors who know the truth about my case.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
i
innocent_a6 said:
Is it wise adding a job offer letter I was dismissed from for integrity issue( total not my fault, but an allegation from individuals that wanted me out)? I can get some good reference of my diligence at work from my past superiors who know the truth about my case.
it is not wise, cos if you are dismissed for matter relating to your integrity,what will the VO think of you? if you do not have much gap just forget about putting that letter in your application.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
shebaby said:
iit is not wise, cos if you are dismissed for matter relating to your integrity,what will the VO think of you? if you do not have much gap just forget about putting that letter in your application.
don't encourage people to hide facts. You should be truthful to the VO.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
alwaysoptimistic said:
Excuse me? I did not encourage him to hide facts, why dont you contribute to his question and stop faulting other people's response. if you have a better solution spill it!!!!!!!!

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
shebaby said:
Excuse me? I did not encourage him to hide facts, why dont you contribute to his question and stop faulting other people's response. if you have a better solution spill it!!!!!!!!
Its better to stop commenting on someone's comments than to misguiding someone. Please I urge you kindly don't say anything if u don't know anything.
He should get an employment letter from his workplace and submit it . Chances are good because it covers your gap as well as make ur application stronger if it is relevant to your proposed studies in Canada. CHC only needs to confirm that if the job/experience letter is genuine thats it ;)

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
Its better to stop commenting on someone's comments than to misguiding someone. Please I urge you kindly don't say anything if u don't know anything.
what happened to freedom of speech in your own world, i guess it doesnt exist, cos if it does you will not type such thing as "kindly don't say anything if you dont know anything" Mr. Knowall, I can see you have contributed so much on this forum and that might be getting into your head, i wonder what people like TIGER or ENFIELD should say, when you that hardly says something that makes enough sense have the guts to shut someone up. Please do not send me a private message after this, it stinks in my box, I do not want hypocrites like you as friend.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
shebaby said:
what happened to freedom of speech in your own world, i guess it doesnt exist, cos if it does you will not type such thing as "kindly don't say anything if you dont know anything" Mr. Knowall, I can see you have contributed so much on this forum and that might be getting into your head, i wonder what people like TIGER or ENFIELD should say, when you that hardly says something that makes enough sense have the guts to shut someone up. Please do not send me a private message after this, it stinks in my box, I do not want hypocrites like you as friend.
what? are you out of your mind? you called me hypocrite?
I am extremely and really sorry if I have pissed you off.
I guess you are a B I T C H :p

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
what? are you out of your mind? you called me hypocrite?
I am extremely and really sorry if I have pissed you off.
I guess you are a B I T C H :p
It takes one to know another.

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Hey guys, let's not do this. We help each other here not calling ourselves names. I beg you let us act like enlightened folks that we are.

innocent_a6

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
08-05-2013
Hey guys, let's not do this. We help each other here not calling ourselves names. I beg you let us act like enlightened folks that we are.