+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Insurance

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Assume you reported the severance pay. How many hours did you work a week? Amy time off? Strange….
I am assuming that should have been mentioned in the ROE. I have to take a closer look to confirm. I was working regular hours/week. I had taken a days off. But those were PTOs.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Did you have a prior EI claim ?
Was all your time working as an employee? Did you have any time where you were self employed and you invoiced the company for your work ?
This is my first EI claim. I was an employee of the company all those months. Was in the same position too.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am assuming that should have been mentioned in the ROE. I have to take a closer look to confirm. I was working regular hours/week. I had taken a days off. But those were PTOs.
clearly not something obvious. As others have mentioned you’ll need to speak to someone onMonday

haydoncollea

Jan 26, 2022
I really hope you agent has LiabilityCover.ca or something that would cover the costs after the Errors and Omissions insurance claim. It is definitely his fault and he is the one to be financially responsible. Even though missing the medical could make grounds for the decline of your request, your file won't be declined straight away. Since you haven't received any warning via email then there is nothing to worry about, you will be probably be able to present the medical later.

haydoncollea

Jan 26, 2022
I really hope you agent has LiabilityCover.ca or something that would cover the costs after the Errors and Omissions insurance claim. It is definitely his fault and he is the one to be financially responsible. Even though missing the medical could make grounds for the decline of your request, your file won't be declined straight away. Since you haven't received any warning via email then there is nothing to worry about, you will be probably be able to present the medical later.