+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer requirement - BC PNP Tech

sbharadwaj 10

Mar 12, 2022
Hi All,

I recently received an ITA on BC PNP Tech and about to submit my application. My question is about employer requirement related to recruitment effort. My employer has mentioned that every detail related to recruitment effort has been mentioned in Employment verification document(Job Offer form in past) and are not ready to provide evidence of recruitment like job posting, interviews etc. Does highlighting efforts in Employment verification document is enough for an approval? please advise

Pavithran0706

Feb 6, 2022
Did you get any response for your PNP application? I'm in the same situation as yours and is there any documents that I can submit

sbharadwaj 10

Mar 12, 2022
Mine approved last week. Waiting for express entry draw now. For recruitment effort, you have to follow program guide provided by BC PNP. My employer has provided all information as per that.

Reactions: Miracle2018

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Mine approved last week. Waiting for express entry draw now. For recruitment effort, you have to follow program guide provided by BC PNP. My employer has provided all information as per that.
Hello @sbharadwaj 10, would you mind me asking what you ended up submitting for evidence of recruitment effort?

According to the program guide, it said the recruitment requirement might be considered met if I'm currently working for my supporting employer on a valid open work permit, but they may still request evidence. So does my employer still have to provide evidence of a new recruitment such as a new job ad? Thanks in advance for your help.