+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer not able to put salary, hours/week and promotion details on the letter

yojorijo

Jul 14, 2016
Hi
My past employer has provided me the employment reference letter. However, the HR official said he cannot mention salary, hours/week and promotion details due to confidentiality reasons.

The letter has work duties mentioned in apt way and mentions that I was employed on full-time basis. Since my 2.5 years of experience was with this company, please suggest me some alternatives which I can use with the letter. I have all pay studs, tax documents which mention salary and designation. However, they do not mention hours/week.

Do I need an affidavit or a supplementary letter from my past supervisor?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Try to get a concern letter (to whomsoever it may concern or addressed to OINP) ex. A salary certificate or a letter we submit to bank in order to obtain loan or credit card facility.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
yojorijo said:
Hi
My past employer has provided me the employment reference letter. However, the HR official said he cannot mention salary, hours/week and promotion details due to confidentiality reasons.

The letter has work duties mentioned in apt way and mentions that I was employed on full-time basis. Since my 2.5 years of experience was with this company, please suggest me some alternatives which I can use with the letter. I have all pay studs, tax documents which mention salary and designation. However, they do not mention hours/week.

Do I need an affidavit or a supplementary letter from my past supervisor?
If you have a written confirmation from your past employer that they cannot mention those details in the referene letter, get it and submit it along with all other employment records which you have which has salary details mentioned in it - salary slips, offer letter, appraisal/promotion letters or emails amd anything else that you have which can substantiate your claim. In addition to the reference letter, submit these documents with a Letter of Explanation stating your case and what alternate documents are submitted for the details missing in the reference letter.