+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employement Offer

aneeshsingh

Oct 6, 2016
Dear Experts - Can anyone of you let me know the format of "Employment Offer" I will ask my employer to provide in the same format if they agrees.
I am looking for something on the below points, which is under the valid job offer section on CIC's website

•have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
aneeshsingh said:
Dear Experts - Can anyone of you let me know the format of "Employment Offer" I will ask my employer to provide in the same format if they agrees.
I am looking for something on the below points, which is under the valid job offer section on CIC's website

•have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa.
There is no specific format but have just pasted you a sample format which you can get it from your Manager or HR on a company letter head.

Sample letter format example:

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

We confirm that Mr/Mrs. (Emp No: xxxxx) is a full time employee with XXXXXX in Canada from XXth May 2014 to till date; and has been employed with XXXX globally since 7th Jan 2013. He is presently working as a XXXXX XXXXX with one of our clients based at Ontario.

XXXXX is working 40 hours per week and his/her current work responsibilities include following:
<<<<Duties listed in bulletins>>>>

XXXXX current annual salary is CAD XXXXX. He/she is covered under XXXXX Canada benefits plan.

Further, we hereby confirm that we wish to keep him employed on a permanent basis pending finalization of his/her Permanent Residence application.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Manager Name or HR
phone no
email id

Thanks,

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
A valid job offer basically means LMIA supported job and ask your employer to write an employment letter for you.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
thinkshady said:
Further, we hereby confirm that we wish to keep him employed on a permanent basis pending finalization of his/her Permanent Residence application.
The old requirement was that the job offer be for "permanent" employment. But to meet current requirements, the line should say something like:

"Further, we hereby confirm that, effective immediately upon his obtaining permanent resident status, we will offer Mr. X an extension of his employment for at least one year."

OR - if you do have a permanent job and want to indicate that -

"Further, we hereby confirm that Mr. X's position is full-time, non-seasonal and permanent, and will continue for at least one year after Mr X becomes a permanent resident."

aneeshsingh

Oct 6, 2016
Thank you friends the information helps, only issue is with getting such line on the company letter head "Further, we hereby confirm that we wish to keep him employed on a permanent basis pending finalization of his Permanent Residence application." Rest all the information can be gathered.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
aneeshsingh said:
Thank you friends the information helps, only issue is with getting such line on the company letter head "Further, we hereby confirm that we wish to keep him employed on a permanent basis pending finalization of his Permanent Residence application." Rest all the information can be gathered.
You can try manipulating the words, use the sample posted by Jes

"Further, we hereby confirm that Mr. X's position is full-time, non-seasonal and permanent, and will continue for at least one year after Mr X becomes a permanent resident."