+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employement history

raedthakur

Apr 20, 2017
Hello,

I am preparing all the documents to submit once i receive an ITA, for all my past employers i gave original offer letters, experience letters after i left job and all salary Slips(pay-stubs).

For my current employer i can get any letter i want as my company is in the loop about my plans to go to Canada and they are very co operative.

I asked them to issue me a reference letter but i dont have an exact idea what to ask to include in it.

IF you guys can help with a sample i can get one for me exactly as needed. and also i work in the middle east, originally i am from India. In my company We dont receive any pay-stubs but the salary is transferred in Bank account so i can get a bank statement that says salary transfer every month, will that be fine?

Please help me in this case.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
raedthakur said:
Hello,

I am preparing all the documents to submit once i receive an ITA, for all my past employers i gave original offer letters, experience letters after i left job and all salary Slips(pay-stubs).

For my current employer i can get any letter i want as my company is in the loop about my plans to go to Canada and they are very co operative.

I asked them to issue me a reference letter but i dont have an exact idea what to ask to include in it.

IF you guys can help with a sample i can get one for me exactly as needed. and also i work in the middle east, originally i am from India. In my company We dont receive any pay-stubs but the salary is transferred in Bank account so i can get a bank statement that says salary transfer every month, will that be fine?

Please help me in this case.
Make sure whatever documents you are submitting has the following,

1) should be an official document printed on company letterhead
2) must include the applicant’s name,
3) the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address]
4) the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
5) should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job),
6) dates worked for the company,
7) number of work hours per week(Very important)
8) annual salary plus benefits; "

If your documents you don't have some of the info above, try to get a letter from your colleague's or supervisor with that information and get it notarized.

It is much easier to fulfill all the requirements in a reference letter directly from the employer but its not always possible if the employer is hard to work with. Format the letter however you like, but as long as it has all the info mentioned above, you should be good.

Hope this helps.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
I have a question. What If you do have the required details mentioned on the reference letters BUT the contact info is outdated now for the people who signed those letters at that time. Would the updated contact info for these past employers be required as part of the application? or would the letters stand sufficient on their own?