+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency Visa to enter Canada

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me what the procedure is if someone who is currently in India needs to make a emergency visit to Canada. I have a friend who's sister is said to be critical in hospital in Toronto and he needs to get to Canada as soon as possible. How can he go about acquiring a Visa on an urgent basis. Please help.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me what the procedure is if someone who is currently in India needs to make a emergency visit to Canada. I have a friend who's sister is said to be critical in hospital in Toronto and he needs to get to Canada as soon as possible. How can he go about acquiring a Visa on an urgent basis. Please help.
There is no such procedure. He will need to apply for a visa as normal.

Reactions: Bryanna and scylla

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
Your friend may also want to go through this thread before he applies:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/delay-in-online-visit-visa.575949/

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You also make sure you get her exact medical condition. Is said to be in critical condition is not good enough. Unfortunately someone's chances of a visa do not change even if they have a sick family member.