+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eMedical enabled CIC Panel physicians

orko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
InfoSeeker12 said:
Once again - pls do share your clinic names and the kind of responses (read: excuses) your clinic gives for not uploading your file yet.

You may have to start calling them and if its already 15+ days - you have all the right to visit the clinic and ask what is the reason for the delay. If its some health risk, then they should tell you right away. If there is no such reason and its purely that they are sitting on their lazzy backsides - then they better upload it in that instant or refund your money including lab and Xray (i know they wont, but you can ask). Cuz just imagine, your applications are now delayed by a month for no fault of yours.

Just unacceptably lazy attitude of these clinics.
Hi, it's in Ottawa. I went there in person last week to get the update, and they informed e'thing was sent by 8th of April (within 4 days.. which is pretty fast). Unless they missed some thing, I don't see any reason for delay. I will re-check again and ask for the detailed information. If I find it was their mistake, I will update so that people are aware of it.

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hi Infoseeker and mishki....sorry for the late response...was away over the weekend....My wife had to go through Medicals to get her Visitor permit extended....we got the request in March and got the appointment from Dr. Saldanha in two days.....They gave us a tracking no. but since the lady wasn't polite enough and was too busy so I didn't bother asking her from where exactly to track that .....She said they would send the results within a week as they have to wait for the X-Ray report....We called the doctor's office exactly after a week and she confirmed that the results were submitted yesterday to CIC and we trusted her. My wife got her visitor permit the same week and we assumed that CIC must have gotten the results.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
PB02 said:
Hi Infoseeker and mishki....sorry for the late response...was away over the weekend....My wife had to go through Medicals to get her Visitor permit extended....we got the request in March and got the appointment from Dr. Saldanha in two days.....They gave us a tracking no. but since the lady wasn't polite enough and was too busy so I didn't bother asking her from where exactly to track that .....She said they would send the results within a week as they have to wait for the X-Ray report....We called the doctor's office exactly after a week and she confirmed that the results were submitted yesterday to CIC and we trusted her. My wife got her visitor permit the same week and we assumed that CIC must have gotten the results.
Keep checking your ECAS account. If you don't see an update in a day or two, send an email to cpp-ottawa to check if CIC actually got your medical file for your CEC application.

abgh

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
InfoSeeker12 said:
Once again - pls do share your clinic names and the kind of responses (read: excuses) your clinic gives for not uploading your file yet.

You may have to start calling them and if its already 15+ days - you have all the right to visit the clinic and ask what is the reason for the delay. If its some health risk, then they should tell you right away. If there is no such reason and its purely that they are sitting on their lazzy backsides - then they better upload it in that instant or refund your money including lab and Xray (i know they wont, but you can ask). Cuz just imagine, your applications are now delayed by a month for no fault of yours.

Just unacceptably lazy attitude of these clinics.
I did my emedicals in Etobicoke. I have already visited the doctor as I was told to bring the paper the clinic gave me after completing the medical and will be told of when it was sent. They told me it was sent on the 25th of April. I don't know what more I can ask them now..

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
abgh said:
I did my emedicals in Etobicoke. I have already visited the doctor as I was told to bring the paper the clinic gave me after completing the medical and will be told of when it was sent. They told me it was sent on the 25th of April. I don't know what more I can ask them now..
Hi Abgh,

Firstly, sorry to hear that you have to wait this long in this process. Have you emailed CPP ottawa already about this? (i'm sure when you email you are including your full name, client id, CEC application no and the IME no. printed on the MR, your DOB, POB and residential address).

Ask them that your doc sent it on 25th april and you want to make sure if CIC has received it by now. I'm sure they will let you know. If you get a negative answer - you will need to visit the clinic. I'm hoping its already sent but just CIC officer has been lazy enough to update your ECAS.

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Keep checking your ECAS account. If you don't see an update in a day or two, send an email to cpp-ottawa to check if CIC actually got your medical file for your CEC application.
Hi Infoseeker...just need to clarify that I haven't done my medicals yet. I am an October applicant....still waiting....My wife had to go through medicals as she was extending her Visitor permit

abgh

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hi Abgh,

Firstly, sorry to hear that you have to wait this long in this process. Have you emailed CPP ottawa already about this? (i'm sure when you email you are including your full name, client id, CEC application no and the IME no. printed on the MR, your DOB, POB and residential address).

Ask them that your doc sent it on 25th april and you want to make sure if CIC has received it by now. I'm sure they will let you know. If you get a negative answer - you will need to visit the clinic. I'm hoping its already sent but just CIC officer has been lazy enough to update your ECAS.
I have emailed CPP Ottawa 2 times. To the first email they responded no medical results have been received yet. At this time I did not know when the medicals were submitted by the doctor.

I then went to the clinic to get the date when the e-medicals were submitted.

Second email I did was with all details including the IME number and the date of submission. It has been a week and CPP Ottawa has not replied yet. I don't know why they haven't replied. I don't know where the medicals disappeared if doctor has submitted them already over a month ago. I am getting pretty impatient at this point.

Any one else experienced something like this before?

Navs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
09-09-2012
Hello,
Does anyone know a good emedical enabled clinic in california?

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
People in GTA can try below Doc.
I asked on the phone up front that do you do Emedicals or not. The lady said yes but but emphasized that I bring 4 Passport size photos if in case the eMedical application is not accessible.

When we got there, she continued to do the paper medicals. When I asked if they are doing Emedical or Paper processing, she told me that their printer had problem & would not be able to give me print receipt/confirmation if they do eMedical. I was surprised by that answer and pressured them to do eMedical & I'll collect the print confirmation later. The thing was, they have eMedical enabled, but as they were not familiar to it & don't have the simple/common expertise to use it, they were giving excuses.

So, we guided at some stages of the medical test to complete it Online & it was done smoothly in 1 hour + half an hour for X rays at other location on the same street. Same was the issue at the X-ray clinic that we needed to guide the lady through the application to continue but I should agree that the processing at both clinics was swift.

Total Fee of the Medical Test: 150 (Medical) + 40 (X-rays) = $190

Dr. Richard Chan
741 Broadview Ave, ground floor,
Toronto, Ontario,
M4K 3Y3
416-463-2438

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
HopesAlive said:
People in GTA can try below Doc.
I asked on the phone up front that do you do Emedicals or not. The lady said yes but but emphasized that I bring 4 Passport size photos if in case the eMedical application is not accessible.

When we got there, she continued to do the paper medicals. When I asked if they are doing Emedical or Paper processing, she told me that their printer had problem & would not be able to give me print receipt/confirmation if they do eMedical. I was surprised by that answer and pressured them to do eMedical & I'll collect the print confirmation later. The thing was, they have eMedical enabled, but as they were not familiar to it & don't have the simple/common expertise to use it, they were giving excuses.

So, we guided at some stages of the medical test to complete it Online & it was done smoothly in 1 hour + half an hour for X rays at other location on the same street. Same was the issue at the X-ray clinic that we needed to guide the lady through the application to continue but I should agree that the processing at both clinics was swift.

Total Fee of the Medical Test: 150 (Medical) + 40 (X-rays) = $190

Dr. Richard Chan
741 Broadview Ave, ground floor,
Toronto, Ontario,
M4K 3Y3
416-463-2438
Also forgot to mention that I got a very clear color print out of the Upfront Emedical Tests along with the Barcode & UMI number after the tests were done.. :)

boven2012

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
App. Filed.......
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-01-2014
Hello all,
Can someone please post their e-medicals/medicals experience in Saskatoon. Thanks :)

Navs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
09-09-2012
Hey Guys,
How long does whole eMed process takes ?
And all who already done medicals, does your doctor asked you to get Pap smear test done?

rajan123

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
abgh said:
I have emailed CPP Ottawa 2 times. To the first email they responded no medical results have been received yet. At this time I did not know when the medicals were submitted by the doctor.

I then went to the clinic to get the date when the e-medicals were submitted.

Second email I did was with all details including the IME number and the date of submission. It has been a week and CPP Ottawa has not replied yet. I don't know why they haven't replied. I don't know where the medicals disappeared if doctor has submitted them already over a month ago. I am getting pretty impatient at this point.

Any one else experienced something like this before?
Any update?

I'm also in a same boat, its being more than 14 days doctor has submitted emedical but not showing on ecas. Firstly, he took almost a month to submit and now this wait for upload is frustrating.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Hi All,

I recently did my upfront medical and my Doctor sent the report last week. He handed over the UPFRONT MEDICAL REPORT / Client Biodata Summary report. (IMI -1017B).

I was under impression that these reports needs to be sent to Ottawa to be attached to our application but my lawyer is not very interested in sending these reports. In her opinion, the medical report is sent by Doctor and must have reached the system already. If VO needs to access to the report, s/he can access it.

Sending these reports to be attached is not mandatory and is not necessarily required.

Guys,
can you please comment on this?