InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
gladiateur19 said:
no replies for me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
You are applying under family sponsorship, this is cec group. so i'm not really sure if there is any difference in medical process for both of these streams.

you have already taken your medical exam from one doc. You can call him up and tell him to stop sending your results, before you go to next doctor. you don't want to spend for no reason and what if this doc sends your results with your umi and then another doctor sends it too...it will confuse cic..
Best is, give it a week and then take any action.

um_dunno

May 23, 2013
InfoSeeker12, Just wanted to let you know. I called Dr Dharmavathy office yesterday. They said they've sent the results of my medical exam to CIC. This morning I checked my e-file, and there it is, "Medical results have been received." Took them 3 weeks from the date of the exam, maybe you will have similar experience. :)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
um_dunno said:
InfoSeeker12, Just wanted to let you know. I called Dr Dharmavathy office yesterday. They said they've sent the results of my medical exam to CIC. This morning I checked my e-file, and there it is, "Medical results have been received." Took them 3 weeks from the date of the exam, maybe you will have similar experience. :)
UmmDono...(no ..you really know!)

Thanks dude for the reply. Yea i called the clinic and the girl says that my file has been sent. Till yesterday, the lady there was saying - that my report hasn't come from public health canada. Little confused here.

so you are saying your results got in CIC in 3 weeks. I will expect the same.

But yea one thing is for sure - there are other clinics which are working more quickly (or perhaps the long weekend delayed my report).

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
ok i just called up the D.J clinic in Scarborough. its more than 10 days and they were still sitting on my X-ray! They had uploaded everything else, but this time its the X-ray. In the previous 5 calls, i was told its the blood report.

mannte

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 march 2013
AOR Received.
29 April 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
15 jan 2014
Med's Done....
sent 20 jan 2014
any know eMedical Physician in punjab, india

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
This clinic in Scarborough 3852 Finch Avenue - pls stay away from this place. Extremely slow in processing the reports!!!

Yes, you will get the appointment 'insanely' quickly - but then you will keep calling them up for uploading your results. Its been happening with me for the past Monday. Firstly, the lady said its blood report that hasn't come yet from public health. Today when i talked to a different girl, she said your X-ray hasn't been 'graded' yet. When i confronted her with the previous message that was given to me - she just had no answer - literally silent. I asked if you could pls let me know when the doc will finally send it. She says i'll talk to doctor. I called again in the evening to confirm if she talked to doctor and if there is any thing required from me. She says why are you calling again.

Crap!! I paid $135 just so that you can sit on my reports and warm it up! Awesome!

The doctor was really nice, no doubt about that. But i guess the clinic is taking lots of patients (hence, they will take you in pretty quickly) and consequently, the doc is not able to finalize the reports in time (10 days).

Stay Away from Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran 3852 Finch Ave, Suite 301, Ontario, M1T 3P9.

You have been warned!!!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Guys,

Finally my results were sent today, 13th day after medical exam. Well, that's what i've been told and to be honest, after getting several different replies in the past 5 days, i don't know if they just said it so that i'd stop calling them.

Some would say that 2 weeks is normal, but there are some members who have reported pretty fast turnaround times, like 4-5 days from taking medical exam to sending the reports online. If that is true, then the 2-3 weeks timelines is completely absurd. Those clinics are just piling up patients and not processing their reports quickly.

I'd request every member here to keep sharing their experience of different clinics.

Cheers.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
....And this is where you can write if you are not satisfied with the clinic:

Director
Health Programs Delivery
Medical Services Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Ave. West, 3rd floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1A 1L1

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
For Friends in Vancouver BC...check this clinic:

kunals321 said:
I live in Greater Vancouver area, and went Dr Cheema for Medicals. He is eMed enabled & very nice & efficient.

http://www.drcheema.ca/

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InfoSeeker12 said:
This clinic in Scarborough 3852 Finch Avenue - pls stay away from this place. Extremely slow in processing the reports!!!

Stay Away from Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran 3852 Finch Ave, Suite 301, Ontario, M1T 3P9.

You have been warned!!!

This is COMPLETELY true. The doctor is VERY nice but they are so bl**dy slow in processing the reports. I was also given the same stupid reasonings i.e x-ray not graded, medical results delayed , we will send it tomorrow etc etc.

It took them 30 days.........................yes, you all heard it right, 30 fu**ing days................to upload my measly result. It was only done after I went over there and created a scene.

stay away from this doctor

orko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2012
I got medical request on 3rd April, did it on 4th April, and the results were sent by 8th April (informed by the clinic). As of today my Ecas is not showing any update. It has been 8 weeks. I sent e-mail to CIC last Friday and they replied they have not received any thing yet. Their medical department may have it, but they are not sure. I am kind of worried at this point. Is there any one who had similar experience or knows what I can do. It was eMedical... Not sure what may take such long time.. :(

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
orko said:
I got medical request on 3rd April, did it on 4th April, and the results were sent by 8th April (informed by the clinic). As of today my Ecas is not showing any update. It has been 8 weeks. I sent e-mail to CIC last Friday and they replied they have not received any thing yet. Their medical department may have it, but they are not sure. I am kind of worried at this point. Is there any one who had similar experience or knows what I can do. It was eMedical... Not sure what may take such long time.. :(
Which clinic did you go (in which city). And have you called them already, what's their response?

abgh

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
orko said:
I am in the exact situation as you.. Not sure why there sucha long delay..

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
abgh said:
I am in the exact situation as you.. Not sure why there sucha long delay..
Once again - pls do share your clinic names and the kind of responses (read: excuses) your clinic gives for not uploading your file yet.

You may have to start calling them and if its already 15+ days - you have all the right to visit the clinic and ask what is the reason for the delay. If its some health risk, then they should tell you right away. If there is no such reason and its purely that they are sitting on their lazzy backsides - then they better upload it in that instant or refund your money including lab and Xray (i know they wont, but you can ask). Cuz just imagine, your applications are now delayed by a month for no fault of yours.

Just unacceptably lazy attitude of these clinics.