+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email -Ready for visa -

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Ok, so this is the thread where someone actually contacted abu dhabi in regards to the ticket issue. I personally bought my ticket and sent it along with my passport. Thought it gives an excuse so they dont delay returning my pp and copr :D well its mentioned in the ppr, so their fault not mine lol
But how do you know when to buy the ticket for? What is the validity of the visa? etc

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
But how do you know when to buy the ticket for? What is the validity of the visa? etc
My medical still has validity till may next year and my passport has validity for years to come, plus i booked my ticket end of september, giving them a bit over a month which is the average processing time to issue copr. In the ppr they said to allow at least 20 days between passport submission and iternerary, which i did.
Finally, like i said, ppr clearly asks me to submit my ticket, so who's fault is it. I am just doing what they asked me to do. I wont be happy if they delayed me beyond my ticket date, wont be fair.

Reactions: provost

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I am honestly not buying this (mistake) thing. PPR they sent me not only mentions that i should buy the ticket, but also tells me i can only arrive to canada mon-thu, 8am-10pm, and to avoid public holidays, and then they put for me a whole table of public holidays in canada to avoid arriving on those dates. All of that limited my flight options, I only had one airline left to pick that is close to my budget and their terms.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
I am honestly not buying this (mistake) thing. PPR they sent me not only mentions that i should buy the ticket, but also tells me i can only arrive to canada mon-thu, 8am-10pm, and to avoid public holidays, and then they put for me a whole table of public holidays in canada to avoid arriving on those dates. All of that limited my flight options, I only had one airline left to pick that is close to my budget and their terms.
You can land in airports 24/7 as far as I know. I think those restrictions apply to flag poling.

Reactions: dr feras

ali.shahab

Aug 28, 2017
Question ..

In a nut shell, we don't need to purchase tickets, it's only passports and pictures to be sent to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi?

How long it takes to receive our stamped passports? In the email, it says 10 working days, is it really 10 working days or more as I have travel plans by the end of September.

I haven't received any message in mycic account. So shall I just print the PPR email and send it along with my passport and pictures?

Awaiting your earliest replies.

Last edited:

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
How long does a PPR visa last?
I have to buy a ticket and want to give myself ample time to sort out a few things and go in January. It's going to be very difficult to go in holiday season due to closed businesses and cold weather.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
guys..they are issuing new ready for visa emails...where they have kept a disclaimers saying that the mail to obtain itinerary was a technical glitch .. if u haven't already purchased ur tickets please wait for a while before doing so.

ali.shahab

Aug 28, 2017
The response I got from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi;

Dear ______,

Due to a technical error on our end, you were sent the wrong Ready for Visa letter on August 18th 2017. Please DISREGARD the other correspondence that was sent to you and use this one for instructions on how to finalize your application.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: abdbiimmigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. There are 3 ways to submit your passport(s).

OPTION

INSTRUCTIONS

(Preferred)

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):

United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/

Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/

Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/

Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.

3. Submitting your document(s) in Canada

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspostenvelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Important information after you arrive in Canada:

Permanent residents (PRs) of Canada must carry and present a valid PR card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier. If you do not have a PR card, you need to apply for a PRTD, or you may not be able to board your flight, train, bus or boat to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/index.asp

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada, and to apply for a new PR card when your current card expires. If your PR card expires, it does not mean you have lost permanent resident status.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Abu Dhabi, UAE

Reactions: elzsb

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
not everyone has gotten it yet...but i think they are sending it out, so prolly you will get yours soon.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members...PLS HELP

I am a Canadian immigration applicant, along with my wife and baby son. In response to the express entry application we had submitted on April 3rd, we had received our 1st passport request mail dated July 14th asking us to submit our passports through VFS. At that point of time my newly born son was not added as dependent in our application. As it was a case of family expansion we went forward with submitting 3 of our passports including my son's passport along with his required documents such as medical, birth certificate, application fee receipt etc on July 17th at VFS Bangalore.

After 3 months my son was added as a dependent and we were asked to upload the scanned copies of my son's passport and other documents which we did as instructed. Oct 26th we received another Passport request mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore office and is being shown as being processed at New Delhi High Commission.

I contacted VFS and was told to enquire with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case which i did. Few days back I received a mail from Delhi saying ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and was instructed to raise CSE to Bangalore, which i did..

The very next day I received mail from Bangalore office saying our case number is actually relating to NDVO and they asked me to raise CSE to NDVO which i did day before yesterday and I haven't heard from them till now..

What do i do members?? Can anyone give suggestions...Do i have to go to Bangalore VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail as passports are already submitted 3 months back...

PLS HELP

Thanks

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,
I have encountered a very strange situation. I submitted my application on 5th Sep and got my AOR. On the 16th i got a notification that i had cleared my medical. I have been regularly checking my CIC account and emails every since with no further update apart from the regular "In progress". A few days ago i decided to write to CIC and was shocked with their email that my Application was approved and ready for visa email sent on 22nd Sep. I have no such email in any folders.

I have requested them to re-issue the mail, Do you feel they will re-issue ? does somebody have similar experiences, please share ?