Email -Ready for visa -

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys i had emailed the Abu dhabi Office regarding the itinerary and this is their response. This clears up our doubts!! :D

Dear Applicant,

Please don’t book your flights until you receive your passports back with visas on. We apologies for any confusion caused by below email.

For further communication with our office please use our enquiry link.

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates

TheGodofAngelArmies

Aug 16, 2017
I got my PPR mail last week and sent my local visa office a mail the next day for an extension since we are currently out of country. Was given 15 days to submit, this is almost half way into the time and still no response to my email. Do I email CPC Ottawa or do I resend another email to my local visa office or do I just wait?

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Now that s totally strange!!!do let us know if you get any answers! :)
haha my thoughts
Hi guys i had emailed the Abu dhabi Office regarding the itinerary and this is their response. This clears up our doubts!! :D

Dear Applicant,

Please don’t book your flights until you receive your passports back with visas on. We apologies for any confusion caused by below email.

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

Fantastic, that is great news, thanks for this. I tried to call a CIC agent yesterday and they were not able to assist me with this. So safe to say we only need to submit passport and photographs. Last thing we need now is the submission to be incomplete at this stage of the process.

Thanks for the help again

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Ok the ticket issue is quite clear now.
What about the deadline for submission? In the email they wrote 30/60 days. Which one is it?

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
haha my thoughts

Fantastic, that is great news, thanks for this. I tried to call a CIC agent yesterday and they were not able to assist me with this. So safe to say we only need to submit passport and photographs. Last thing we need now is the submission to be incomplete at this stage of the process.

Thanks for the help again
If cic doesnt know then for sure we dont have to purchase a ticket, or itinerary..i think there is some goof up with the format for abu dhabi office.

Ok the ticket issue is quite clear now.
What about the deadline for submission? In the email they wrote 30/60 days. Which one is it?
I believe it is 30 only, why take the risk.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
If cic doesnt know then for sure we dont have to purchase a ticket, or itinerary..i think there is some goof up with the format for abu dhabi office.

I believe it is 30 only, why take the risk.
Really pissed off right now. I went to VFS office in Doha, and the employee there refused to accept my passport because the email says ticket confirmation is required. Even though, in the same email there is a tip that says "Do not buy ticket until you receive visa"
He said he will confirm with the visa office in Abudhabi and call me with confirmation.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......

Dear Applicant,

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

Can you share the email address who gave you this reply? I have sent out few emails but keep receiving automated error responses.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Really pissed off right now. I went to VFS office in Doha, and the employee there refused to accept my passport because the email says ticket confirmation is required. Even though, in the same email there is a tip that says "Do not buy ticket until you receive visa"
He said he will confirm with the visa office in Abudhabi and call me with confirmation.
Oh thats really bad...we just submitted our passports in VFS in Dubai without tickets or itinerary and they have accepted. I thot VFS policies would at least be similar!?!

This is the email id i used, abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, hope that you are able to get a response. Please keep us posted!

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
That is strange, i handed in my passport this morning but also attached the email that elzsb and i received from abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Try giving that a shot when you receive a reply from the embassy

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
you had gotten a response as well? what did it say?
It was word for word the same message. I attached their response with my initial email to them. Took them a day to respond

,Dear Applicant,

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I didnt even take the mail or show it to them, just told them that we are not booking tickets yet.

But does ur passport go to abu dhabi even?? as in coz of the diplomatic problems i have heard that qatar applications are being handled in London VO or else where

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got reply within a few hours but I know a lot of people who send and did not get reply..no clue why..did u try showing this mail to them just take a print and say it from the abu dhabi vo

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ok, so this is the thread where someone actually contacted abu dhabi in regards to the ticket issue. I personally bought my ticket and sent it along with my passport. Thought it gives an excuse so they dont delay returning my pp and copr :D well its mentioned in the ppr, so their fault not mine lol