+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email -Ready for visa -

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I received an email stating IRCC are ready to issue a visa and asked me to send them my passport. I think this is called a PPR. Problem is I need to submit the required documents within "30/60 days". Is it 30 days or 60 days?

But in my express entry profile the status is not updated and background check in still not finalized.

"Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Also in the email the required documents are
Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s) :

DO I have to buy ticket now and send along with my passport? I have not finalized which province to go to, I have not even resigned from my company.

Reactions: Omidahomie

provost

Feb 14, 2017
I received an email stating IRCC are ready to issue a visa and asked me to send them my passport. I think this is called a PPR. Problem is I need to submit the required documents within "30/60 days". Is it 30 days or 60 days?

But in my express entry profile the status is not updated and background check in still not finalized.

"Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Also in the email the required documents are
Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s) :

DO I have to buy ticket now and send along with my passport? I have not finalized which province to go to, I have not even resigned from my company.
Congratulations. this is PPR. Send your passports as requested. Do not resign yet nor book your travel tickets until you have your visa in hand

Reactions: Wandering Mind

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi I have also got the same term in my email. under the required documents Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s) : is marked as required. Do we ignore that and send the passport for stamping?!?!?

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Congratulations. this is PPR. Send your passports as requested. Do not resign yet nor book your travel tickets until you have your visa in hand
Thanks. But what if they reject based on "incomplete submission"? Can anyone who landed already tell what was their procedure?

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi I have also got the same term in my email. under the required documents Confirmed travel itinerary/ticket for your travel to Canada matching the following name(s) : is marked as required. Do we ignore that and send the passport for stamping?!?!?
Just saw at the bottom of the same email, check if you have the same.

4- HELPFUL TIPS

Do not purchase your airline ticket or make final travel arrangements until you have received your passport(s) with your visa(s).

Reactions: Wandering Mind

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just saw at the bottom of the same email, check if you have the same.

4- HELPFUL TIPS

Do not purchase your airline ticket or make final travel arrangements until you have received your passport(s) with your visa(s).

Yes i have got exactly the same thing in my mail. very contradicting statements. They don't mention who is required to get the tickets under matching the following name(s) : ...

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yes i have got exactly the same thing in my mail. very contradicting statements. They don't mention who is required to get the tickets under matching the following name(s) : ...
Congratulations on your PPR!!. I have received the same list of required documents and am also confused with the contradicting statements. Do we tentatively book a flight and then purchase the ticket when we receive our passport with the visa or send the passport without any booking?

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations on your PPR!!. I have received the same list of required documents and am also confused with the contradicting statements. Do we tentatively book a flight and then purchase the ticket when we receive our passport with the visa or send the passport without any booking?
Congrates on ur PPR..I am looking for answers myself.. Can i ask where you have to send your passport for stamping?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
The ticket thing is weird. It wasn't mentioned in my PPR email.

Is your passport or medical expiring soon? I would guess that they want you to travel before either expires as the validity of the visa is set according to both.

The CIC profile will be updated once your visa is stamped.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Congrates on ur PPR..I am looking for answers myself.. Can i ask where you have to send your passport for stamping?
'

I am not too sure where i will be sending my passport for stamping. I will be using VFS services, so i am not sure if they will be sending it to my Local Visa Office( Abu Dhabi) or to Ottawa. Do you know where you passport will be sent to for stamping?

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The ticket thing is weird. It wasn't mentioned in my PPR email.

Is your passport or medical expiring soon? I would guess that they want you to travel before either expires as the validity of the visa is set according to both.

The CIC profile will be updated once your visa is stamped.
No my medical is expiring only in June..passport is still valid..no idea why the requirement.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
'

I am not too sure where i will be sending my passport for stamping. I will be using VFS services, so i am not sure if they will be sending it to my Local Visa Office( Abu Dhabi) or to Ottawa. Do you know where you passport will be sent to for stamping?

It is there in your mail rite where to submit. If your based in UAE then it wil be stamped in Abu Dhabi itself..I think people from Abu dhabi VO are gettting this requirement tho i have no clue why. Have you tried contacting anyone to check?

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
It is there in your mail rite where to submit. If your based in UAE then it wil be stamped in Abu Dhabi itself..I think people from Abu dhabi VO are gettting this requirement tho i have no clue why. Have you tried contacting anyone to check?
Strange, my medical and Passport are both valid. I might try giving CIC a call this evening during their working hours to see if an agent will be able to assist me with this. Not too sure who else to contact though.

I will let you guys know of any progress.

Thanks

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
To add to this, i am from a visa-exempt country, which is also a bit strange as too why i have to submit original passport.