+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email not received - Ircc permanent residence confirmation portal

ajmalihm1

Sep 12, 2022
Hi, any updates, how long it took to resend it ?
I am in the same situation !
Hi, I called ircc to re send the email. I waited for 3 months never received. Called multiple times ircc about this. Every time the answer will be you will get it wait. Finally one agent I spoke said do upfront the portal 1 details and I did within 20 days I received portal 2. Never received portal 1.

Reactions: sobysam01

sobysam01

Jul 9, 2023
Hi, I called ircc to re send the email. I waited for 3 months never received. Called multiple times ircc about this. Every time the answer will be you will get it wait. Finally one agent I spoke said do upfront the portal 1 details and I did within 20 days I received portal 2. Never received portal 1.
You sent directly the email with details to the portal or you provided the details directly to tha agent ?

Mekkawi

Feb 9, 2024
I have been waiting around 1 month after my COPR got updated on the tracking system. But still no portal 1 or 2.
I did call IRCC and they asked to wait. Do you think guys that i should email them and call again or just wait?

zzz113

Feb 28, 2024
I have been waiting around 1 month after my COPR got updated on the tracking system. But still no portal 1 or 2.
I did call IRCC and they asked to wait. Do you think guys that i should email them and call again or just wait?
My tracker got updated on Jan 18 and I have been waiting for the portal 1 email since then. I checked every single day and did not receive anything. Today, I got impatient and called IRCC and they said they already sent the email on Jan 18 to me. When I said I didn’t receive anything and nothing in my spam folder either, they said they will resend the email and that I have to wait to receive it. They don’t know how long it will take to resend.

Mekkawi

Feb 9, 2024
My tracker got updated on Jan 18 and I have been waiting for the portal 1 email since then. I checked every single day and did not receive anything. Today, I got impatient and called IRCC and they said they already sent the email on Jan 18 to me. When I said I didn’t receive anything and nothing in my spam folder either, they said they will resend the email and that I have to wait to receive it. They don’t know how long it will take to resend.
Keep me updated