+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from CIC that PR card renewal needs secondary review

puma

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
ns_AB said:
Hi Paul,

Any update on your review status? I got a similar e-mail from CIC today. My application was received at CIC on 11-August-2014 and I got this e-mail today (5-Jan-2015). Any ideas how much delay it could be?

Thanks
CIC received my application on August 11, 2014 as well and I also received a similar email from them today (January 5, 2015).

Pual Newman

Nov 16, 2014
[size=15pt][/size]

Today I called CIC again just to check if they have received the copy of my passport. Surprisingly, they told me that my PR card was mailed to me today. Finally the waiting time is over. I sent in my application on 16 June and it took almost 7 months to complete the whole process.

saman_ra

Dec 3, 2014
Congrats Paul!

I checked my online status now and it shows "Complete" but no other detailed descriptions

saman_ra

Dec 3, 2014
The only thing that I see is process "complete" for one of them.
I have not received any mail, email, etc. yet

Pual Newman

Nov 16, 2014
puma said:
CIC received my application on August 11, 2014 as well and I also received a similar email from them today (January 5, 2015).

The seconrary review in my case took 6 weeks to complete, check your email constantly to see what additional information CIC would require. Good luck.

edin-rijeka

Jan 8, 2015
hello guys and Happy new Years

probably i use wrong forum but maybe somebody help me about that
we are make a medical for PR first time but now we wait almost 8 month answer for last payment after medical
maybe somebody know why we wait so long for last payment ?
i have just 6 months working visa expires

please somebody answer to me

regards

eriku

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
hi,

when you check your status online, which Identification type do you use? and about the email from CIC, what subject do they usually put? I'm also waiting for my PR Card.

thanks

eriku

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Thanks Edin-rijecka and Puma.

A follow up question, how and when did you guys get your UCI or application number? I didn't get any number after sending my application kit.

puma

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
UCI (Unique Client ID)is found on your PR Card. It's also found on the email they sent me. When did you send your PR card renewal application? Seems they are working on applications received in August, 2014.

brawad

Jun 23, 2014
Hi Everyone.

My family received a letter of the secondary processing that could cause further delay. The problem is that they are outside Canada and they applied without me, I am in Canada did not meet the RO yet. What do you think guys about this? I appreciate your help.