+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility under NOC 1311

ady_mk_2018

Feb 26, 2021
I intend to apply for the SINP program under NOC 1311. I have more than 10 years of experience in this field before I apply to wish to have the following questions, should I eligible or not for this program, I did two years B.Com and two years MBA (Management Information System) degree measure in IT.

My B.Com courses are :-

Part OnePart One
English
Ethical Behaviors
Country Studies
Introduction to Business
Principles of Accounting
Statistics and Business Maths
Economic Analysis and Policy
Banking and Finance
Business Communication
Business and Industrial Law
Economics
Advances Accounting
Cost Accounting
Principle of Management
Urdu
Auditing /Computer/Marketing /Insurance

In MBA Management Information System I also did the following course related to Finance and Accounting, which are as under:-

Financial Accounting
Business Communication
IT in Business
Business Statistics
Managerial Economcis
Financial Management
Business Economics
Cost and Managerial Accounts
MIS E-commerce

As per NOC 1311 there is a requirement mentioned (SINP Requirements Related to Education)

*****“You must have completed a minimum two year diploma program in accounting which includes specialized courses in automated accounting, taxation, financial and cost accounting, auditing, intermediate accounting, managerial accounting and accounting information systems”.

Question:-

For ECA should I submit both degrees or submit only B.COM?

I am doing all major works on Oracle Financials Applications R12 Modules (i.e Fixed Assets , General Ledger , HRMS & Payroll, AP/AR etc )and Oracle 10g Financial Modules (In-House Software) so may I require any other specialized course or could you please elibrate this?

May I eligible for SINP Program under 1311 NOC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They want you to have a 2 year accounting diploma. A B.Comm or MBA is not an accounting diploma. SINP is strict on matching your education to your NOC.

ady_mk_2018

Feb 26, 2021
If you think you meet the requirements then go for it. SINP is strict and they say a minimum 2 year diploma in accounting. Do your courses even add up to two years of accounting courses.
I did 2 years I.Com ,2 years B.Com degree is it enough ?