+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
Cec inland. AOR: April 202.
My case was under review required since July 2020. However, I got an email from IRCC asked me to provide additional documents in January 2021. I submitted via webform. Interestingly, I called two weeks later to follow up. Agent who answered the phone said everything is passed, waiting for additional documents to make the final decision.
Now, they confirmed the receipt of documents.
How did the agent conclude that “everything is passed” when they were still waiting for documents? Also it took them 6 months to ask for additional documents from you... I hope you get your good news soon!

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
How did the agent conclude that “everything is passed” when they were still waiting for documents? Also it took them 6 months to ask for additional documents from you... I hope you get your good news soon!
Yes, it took them 6 months. I thought my case was sitting in the corner and collecting dust.

I had the same reaction, how come “everything passed” while they’re asking for more docs. Hence I called several times after that and got the same answer.

I guess we never know how IRCC works. At the least “all passed” is a good sign and they confirmed received docs.

Last edited:

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
Yes, it took them 6 months. I thought my case was sitting in the corner and collecting dust.

I had the same reaction, how come “everything passed” while they’re asking for more docs. Hence I called several times after that and got the same answer.

I guess we never know how IRCC works. At the least “all passed” is a good sign and they confirmed received docs.
I don’t think the call centre knows what’s going on. It seems like they’re just reading the notes but sometimes the officers don’t put down everything there. Maybe you can try webform to find out the stages.

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
I don’t think the call centre knows what’s going on. It seems like they’re just reading the notes but sometimes the officers don’t put down everything there. Maybe you can try webform to find out the stages.
I did webform after the call, but haven’t heard anything yet. Anyways, I’ll keep updating my progress here. Hope you’ll get the approval soon.

Last edited:

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Same sh**t. It's ridiculous.

I hired a lawyer after my file went for a review required.

Every week she is dropping a web-forum and asking for an update.

Will see what happens.let me know if you get any reply.
Hi, did you het this resolved and what was the outcome?

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
My application is finally APPROVED! Let me share the timeline again!
Single CEC Inland(Toronto). CPP-Ottawa, AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, Additional documents provided on July 21, 2020, BIO: October 19, 2020. Eligibility/Security/Criminality: Passed on Jan 8, 2021. Again was asked to provide additional documents on Jan 14, 2021, which were provided on Jan 15, 2021. Here I am now, received an update and "decision has been made". my case is finally approved! BTW, I was under "Review Required" since July.
Guys, I totally understand how frustrated this is. Waiting is definitely part of the adventure, a test of your faith. don't lose hope, you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Reactions: dgeorge

Fiona 512

Feb 12, 2021
Single CEC Inland(Toronto). CPP-Ottawa, AOR: April 17, 2020, MEP: June 9, 2020, Additional documents provided on July 21, 2020, BIO: October 19, 2020. Eligibility/Security/Criminality: Passed on Jan 8, 2021. Again was asked to provide additional documents on Jan 14, 2021, which were provided on Jan 15, 2021. Here I am now, received an update and "decision has been made". my case is finally approved! BTW, I was under "Review Required" since July.
Guys, I totally understand how frustrated this is. Waiting is definitely part of the adventure, a test of your faith. don't lose hope, you never know what tomorrow may bring.
Congratulations!!!

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hi, Congratulation for your PR. If you dont mind, Can i ask what was the request for additional docuemnt ? I have applied as legally separated and i got request to submit DC which i provided them back in Sept 2020 and never got another request.

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, Congratulation for your PR. If you dont mind, Can i ask what was the request for additional docuemnt ? I have applied as legally separated and i got request to submit DC which i provided them back in Sept 2020 and never got another request.
We are exactly the same. IRCC asked me to provide DC.

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
We are exactly the same. IRCC asked me to provide DC.
Did you provide DC ORLOE and court documents, as my divorce is still pending and I have submitted LOE and all court docs . I am just worried that they might keeping my application on hold because i do not have DC..!