+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "Review Required" - But nothing is mentioned

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Hi - I ordered my GCMS notes and as I went through them, my eligibility status is on "Review Required". But there is no mention on what particular document or reason there is that I have been recommended for review to the Visa Officer. I am attaching the links screenshots of my notes, if anyone can interpret them, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

https://ibb.co/120kYWg
https://ibb.co/fQv2WpG
https://ibb.co/XLzPgC3

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi - I ordered my GCMS notes and as I went through them, my eligibility status is on "Review Required". But there is no mention on what particular document or reason there is that I have been recommended for review to the Visa Officer. I am attaching the links screenshots of my notes, if anyone can interpret them, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

https://ibb.co/120kYWg
https://ibb.co/fQv2WpG
https://ibb.co/XLzPgC3
So you got ITA with 489, and officer is verifying that your CRS score is actually 449 so below cut off. How many years of Canadian experience were you claiming - just one? Mentions LMIA exemption? Were you counting points for that?

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
No, I wasn't counting points for LMIA. I am on PGWP. Yes, I am claiming 1 year of canadian work experience. I am confused on why my points are calculated to be 449. The Case analyst has mentioned 1 year of canadian and CRS experience below my employment details

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I wasn't counting points for LMIA. I am on PGWP. Yes, I am claiming 1 year of canadian work experience. I am confused on why my points are calculated to be 449. The Case analyst has mentioned 1 year of canadian and CRS experience below my employment details
Officer believes your score is 449, but doesn’t state why. Guess it is being sent for further review and verification. What are your IELTS scores?

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Officer believes your score is 449, but doesn’t state why. Guess it is being sent for further review and verification. What are your IELTS scores?
My IELTS Score is 8.5/9.0
Speaking - 8.0
Reading - 8.5
Listening - 8.5
Writing - 8.0

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Any advice on what I can do right now. I am still within the normal processing time for the application, my 5 months will be completed by the end of September. Usually, when analyst sends application for further review, they mention a reason. Right now, the only thing I can see is "Documents set for review - client information".

Could it be a miscalculation on their part? or maybe they have some doubts about my client information (LOE) and Work Experience Letter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any advice on what I can do right now. I am still within the normal processing time for the application, my 5 months will be completed by the end of September. Usually, when analyst sends application for further review, they mention a reason. Right now, the only thing I can see is "Documents set for review - client information".

Could it be a miscalculation on their part? or maybe they have some doubts about my client information (LOE) and Work Experience Letter?
Honestly don’t know. Could be a miscalculation.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea? I don't see any points miscalculations yet...

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea? I don't see any points miscalculations yet...

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton
I am in a bit of similar situation as you are. My client info was to clarify the multiple job titles I held within the same job and it's set to review. Probably that is why they havent counted the work experience points for me in CRS yet as part of the assessment. Hoping that the visa officer looks at the profile soon within the normal processing time.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
I am in a bit of similar situation as you are. My client info was to clarify the multiple job titles I held within the same job and it's set to review. Probably that is why they havent counted the work experience points for me in CRS yet as part of the assessment. Hoping that the visa officer looks at the profile soon within the normal processing time.
Whats your AOR and VO?

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
AOR - 20th April
VO - Vancouver

We have pretty similar timelines
?
Mine is May 05 and since when the eligibility is under review or no action has been taken on your profile?
When did you order your GCMS notes and how long did it take for you to receive them? Also did you order through IRCC or CBSA?
The first time I ordered end of July'23 and got them in August 16th via IRCC. Now, I have applied again 18th August and waiting for the new ones to come

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
When did you order your GCMS notes and how long did it take for you to receive them? Also did you order through IRCC or CBSA?
Ordered them on 14th July and received them on 12th August. I don't remember if it was through IRCC or CBSA

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Did you research or sent any explanations to clarify your situation. Meanwhile, do you know what is the timeline for review required clearance?