+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Recommend passed?

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Does anybody know What is meant by "Your responsible office has verified if you meet eligibility requirements under the program you applied". this is webform reply

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Does anybody know What is meant by "Your responsible office has verified if you meet eligibility requirements under the program you applied". this is webform reply
This means either ur eligibility doesn't start yet or they are working on it. No decision yet so far. I got the same response through webform and ordered gcms it showed "not start"

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
This means either ur eligibility doesn't start yet or they are working on it. No decision yet so far. I got the same response through webform and ordered gcms it showed "not start"
I responded ADR on 31-July, raised webform on 14-Aug, got GU on 17-Aug and webform reply on 19-Aug (Mentioned earlier of eligibility verified...). GU does not change anything on cic account. I am PNP-O, AOR : 03-Jan-2020. Any idea now

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
I responded ADR on 31-July, raised webform on 14-Aug, got GU on 17-Aug and webform reply on 19-Aug (Mentioned earlier of eligibility verified...). GU does not change anything on cic account. I am PNP-O, AOR : 03-Jan-2020. Any idea now
I suggest u should request gcms to know more details because u passed the 6month timeframe. As far as i know eligibility goes through 3 steps with 3 coresponding notes in gcms. First note from program assistant when R10 OK but eligibility normally has not been touched yet. Second note from an agent and " review required" or "met" or "valid" or "recommended pass" normally seen. Last note is from an officer who finally pass the eligibility. Due to the fact that ur webform results seems very unclear so I believe a gcms should help to know what stop ur application moving forward, anything need to do or just wait paitiently. Actually u submitted ADR on July 31 so maybe u need to give them some more time in my opinion

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!
Yes passed

Reactions: cad12345

frq1890

Mar 3, 2021
what does it mean if it says responsible office has reviewed the eligibility requirements?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello?”, I enquired about my application and got this reply, please what does it indicate?(Please be advised your application is currently pending review at CIO-Sydney, and you will be contacted further in due course) pnp Outland