+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility passed, in Canada.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello people, my name is Jason.

I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."

I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.

Reactions: Hamdu2019

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
hi there. can u pls share your timeline if u don't mind ?
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on August 24, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: bfour

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on August 24, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
thank you. when did u passed the medical ? is there a date of it ?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
thank you. when did u passed the medical ? is there a date of it ?
I received my eligibility letter and pre-arrival on June 9. My representative and I submitted my medical and everything else together when we sent the application. They didn't have to ask for it; they did ask about criminal records from other countries, but as I came to Canada when I was a minor and turned 19 here, I didn't have to send them that.

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
I received my eligibility letter and pre-arrival on June 9. My representative and I submitted my medical and everything else together when we sent the application. They didn't have to ask for it; they did ask about criminal records from other countries, but as I came to Canada when I was a minor and turned 19 here, I didn't have to send them that.
when they ask addtional document police certificate something?

Hamdu2019

Oct 26, 2019
when they ask addtional document police certificate something?
Hi have you received your Pr cards ?
After the eligibility passed letter and pre arrival service letter how long it took
I also received pre arrival service letter of Oct 17 and then Nov 09 I received the eligibility passed letter
Kindly share

Reactions: Moe_2023

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hello people, my name is Jason.

I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."

I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.
Please share your timeline.

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
will i need to submit medical too? I remember getting medical done when i applied for refugee claim or do i need to do it again?

Reactions: Hamdu2019