+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview Canada

RanRhyRay

Jan 26, 2020
Hi i arrived to Canada in November originally had a eligibility interview for March 31st but CBS contact me a reschedule my interview for tomorrow is their any advice. What happens at the eligibility interviews , what's sort of questions will be ask. How long are the interviews held for , if I applied for student permit and work permit will I obtained these at the interview., seeing that I sent my paper works ahead of time. Please I need answers

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi i arrived to Canada in November originally had a eligibility interview for March 31st but CBS contact me a reschedule my interview for tomorrow is their any advice. What happens at the eligibility interviews , what's sort of questions will be ask. How long are the interviews held for , if I applied for student permit and work permit will I obtained these at the interview., seeing that I sent my paper works ahead of time. Please I need answers
Dnt worry they just asked you general question, they will not ask you questions about incident .
They would ask name date of birth , asylum in any other country ,, ask about USA border crossing , any visa refusal , over stay , family members , criminality, and link. With any group like security , your previous job history and education .
Be honest and confident